Barton signs for QPR

KeithJ

Its lookin that way craig....not good at all. Some can call me up on wantin to be positive, its just the way i am.

In all honesty though this has really fucked me off though. I dont get it at all.

I just hope that all this streamlining and getting wages brought down as well as not spending much is lining us up to be sold in the near future. Probably clutching at straws now though.

Kitman...Fuck off man....Just saying what looks likely to be our midfield for our first game. That said....I fully expect Tiote and Jose to put transfer requests in now. Possibly even Jonas, Coloccini and Barfa. :razz:

Don't mean it in a harsh way D, but it's like you've just learned there's no Santa but y've put a glass of sherry out just in case .

Drink the sherry .

(referring to your hope of a big buy, but posting on phone and can't be fucked cutting n pasting text about the parish like a Hawkins )

At least Deano has woken up to reality unlike some people who are still living in cloud cuckoo land regardless of what Ashley throws at them.

This is what i find equally as bezerk as whatever Chubbs thinks he's actually playing at !? not been on with seeking such demented thoughts on other boards, but the snippets posted here regarding thoughts on other forums etc. is pretty depressing t say the least . folk saying he's anything approaching 'good news' for the club at whatever level don't appear to have any particular access to fuckin reality .

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skysports.com linking him with Spurs, Arsenal and Stoke. Imagine that, he's good enough for them but apparently not enough for us.

Do the terrible twosome not realise that he's not cricitisng them for fun? Do they actually think about what they're doing and reflect that they might have made a mistake or two along the way?

If this is really over Barton's twitter comments then it makes FA and Dekka look like utter small-time mugs. Fat rich cunt and his part-time bingo manager.

Of course it isn't.

Enrique said much worse.

If this is really over Barton's twitter comments then it makes FA and Dekka look like utter small-time mugs. Fat rich cunt and his part-time bingo manager.

Of course it isn't.

Enrique said much worse.

Indeed. There are recent precidents that they've 'handled' in a totally different way .

Kinda hoping Nil ramps his krittasizmPowaRanger up so they can zip his bag up too . (cup of tea with the paper icon goes here)

Skysports.com linking him with Spurs, Arsenal and Stoke. Imagine that, he's good enough for them but apparently not enough for us.

Do the terrible twosome not realise that he's not cricitisng them for fun? Do they actually think about what they're doing and reflect that they might have made a mistake or two along the way?

Please let him go to Arsenal. Not Spurs or fucking Stoke City ffs

I find it amazing that we're the only club in the whole of England not run for the fans but in spite of them, and theres nowt we can do about it.

I honestly can't imagine any other club in the PL making one of their best players available on a free regardless of the situation. It's the sort of thing Romanov gets up to at Hearts, and he's batshit crazy.

Edited by TicTacWoe

I find it amazing that we're the only club in the whole of England not run for the fans but in spite of them, and theres nowt we can do about it.

Of course there is.

You stop going and don't buy any merchandise. But everybody has to do that, as its the only way to get the fact cockney bastard and his obnoxious little side kick out.

Of course there is.

You stop going and don't buy any merchandise. But everybody has to do that, as its the only way to get the fact cockney bastard and his obnoxious little side kick out.

That'll never happen though, and if it did, Ashley and Dekka would in turn make a decision which would only go and p*ss us off even more

They don't give a sh*t about Newcastle United or the fans, Just Mike Ashley

Of course there is.

That'll never happen though, and if it did, Ashley and Dekka would in turn make a decision which would only go and p*ss us off even more

I agree that people en masse aren't gonna stop going, but as intelligent individuals, you can make the decision.

I genuinely don't understand people continuing to buy the shirts and insta-renewing their ticket etc. I really don't.

Of course there is.

I agree that people en masse aren't gonna stop going, but as intelligent individuals, you can make the decision.

I genuinely don't understand people continuing to buy the shirts and insta-renewing their ticket etc. I really don't.

I dont think i've bought a shirt or anything from SD or the toon shop for a good few year like, but i just cant bring myself to not go to games atm, it's just something where i feel i have to go even though i dont have a season ticket plus i get in for junior prices anyway (All you need to do is order Juniour tickets of the internet from the club, and no ones any the wiser, its saved a good few hundred quid over the past few year)

But i think fans have given up on doing anything to drive them out unfortunately, and i really wish there was but in reality its not gonna happen because people will always come back to Newcastle United

The only thing that might make them think about their whole policy is a player revolt, but even then they'll probably sell everybody

Unfortunately i see no light at the end of the tunnel under this board