A BIG fuck you!

Deano

You're all missing my point. Which is whether he pays up or not, it doesn't alter the fact that so many on here are quick to accuse, condemn and make nasty jibes and comments at others. Not just in this instance but countless others. All to raise a cheap laugh and to gain brownie points at another's expense.

If Deano doesnt pay up then yes, I'd be the first to criticise him but thats not what I was saying.

I've had my say anyway, and as my health is all about trying to keep calm at present I'm not going to say anymore!

Has it ever struck you that there might be a reason why people rip on Deano? He's a rude idiot who, despite having lived for 25 years in an English-speaking country, can't differentiate between 'your' and 'you're', and insults people who question the likelihood of us signing Clichy on a pay as you play deal. He gives it, he gets it back. That's only going to be amplified when he promises money to cancer treatment on the back of his bullshit and then flounces when the cheque is due.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're all missing my point. Which is whether he pays up or not, it doesn't alter the fact that so many on here are quick to accuse, condemn and make nasty jibes and comments at others. Not just in this instance but countless others. All to raise a cheap laugh and to gain brownie points at another's expense.

If Deano doesnt pay up then yes, I'd be the first to criticise him but thats not what I was saying.

I've had my say anyway, and as my health is all about trying to keep calm at present I'm not going to say anymore!

You've said it all tbf.

If we see a donation on the Sir Bobby Robson just giving page - £50 - that clearly signifies it was from Deano than fair play but a lot of people are sceptical.

Been nice if "they" had given a poster who has 6 years service on Toontastic the benefit of the doubt for a few days.

Imagine if it was me or you - would either of us be given the benefit of the doubt if we suddenly stopped posting when we normally post 20-30 times a day or would there be some accusations?

Yeah there's been some barbed comments and I didn't really like his name being on display - though if you put your website on your profile you're fair game in certain respects.

However, if he does come up with the donation he will come through all this with a lot of respect and a lot of folk will look at him through a different light. It's his call, but I think he can only gain, and gain in a massive way, if he makes the donation.

Deano, you are probably the most naïve poster on here with regard to newcastle. Some of your predictions were deluded and the majority were proved right in mocking you. Your posting style is more like a 15 year old than a 25 year old. And it's repetitive, irritatingly so.

However foolish your posts come across, you don't seem a bad sort. But this reaction isn't painting you in the best light. You'be far better off staying here and taking your abuse like a man. You just have to accept your views not taken so seriously given how contrary to the consensus they are.

Basically, man up or be forever remembered as a flouncy bitch who threw his toys out of the pram.

TR I like that you (and some others) act as a moral compass, but honestly Deano can either be Billy Big bollocks, man up and pay-up or he can whine off like a little girl.

Haven't seen CT cry off after he gets abused, nor J69 (except that one glorious flounce), nor sniffer, nor me (although I don't get it anywhere near as bad as I used to).

Deano needs to grow a pair

Right, I posted his name because it's plastered all over his website, which at the time I posted was linked by him on his profile page. Him living in Whitley Bay was in his location section.

I could've also posted his Street, phone number and email , which are all on another public page of his on a well known social networking site, but I didn't, as I thought that unnecessary.

As far as the ripping he's been getting, I can't speak for anyone else, but you reap what you sow. He'd posted in other threads, there's no way he hadn't seen "his" thread, if he'd simply said "Sorry Lads, bit skint, but Ill give a fiver now" I think most would've thought fair enough.

He didn't, and started giving it Loadsamoney.

Tough.

Hope he does donate on Monday, hope he calms down and comes back, but he'll need to grow a pair first.

And I have worked on building sites. :D

He'd posted in other threads, there's no way he hadn't seen "his" thread, if he'd simply said "Sorry Lads, bit skint, but Ill give a fiver now" I think most would've thought fair enough.

He was definitely in the thread a while before posting. :D

For fuck's sake this site is getting as bad as BRFCS.com. I've come on here to get away from name calling, bitchiness and point scoring, and now this site is going the same way.

OI!! I don't normally get involved in any of these threads. I look on most of them as just how it is on here. Maybe as a 'lads' thing :D But this time I've had my say, I said the same a few months back too if I remember correctly.

Life in general can be hard at times so I come on here as a way to relax and have a giggle, but lately there's a lot of bitchin'

For fuck's sake this site is getting as bad as BRFCS.com. I've come on here to get away from name calling, bitchiness and point scoring, and now this site is going the same way.

OI!! I don't normally get involved in any of these threads. I look on most of them as just how it is on here. Maybe as a 'lads' thing :D But this time I've had my say, I said the same a few months back too if I remember correctly.

Life in general can be hard at times so I come on here as a way to relax and have a giggle, but lately there's a lot of bitchin'

You're one of the few who stay away from these bitch hunts, and you have been reasonable on this thread.

OI!! I don't normally get involved in any of these threads. I look on most of them as just how it is on here. Maybe as a 'lads' thing :lol: But this time I've had my say, I said the same a few months back too if I remember correctly.

You're one of the few who stay away from these bitch hunts, and you have been reasonable on this thread.

Thanks Billy :D

Well I have my faults like everyone else. But I hope I am a fair person and my life long friends have always told me they appreciate that fact, I like to look at things from both sides, plus I've always been a good judge of character...and some threads lately on here are showing up a few nasty creatures. And like I've noticed once or twice before I get the bad taste in my mouth of bullying.

I've had my say thanks, most of you won't agree but well, tbh I don't really care!

Nowt to do with me :D

Well I have my faults like everyone else. But I hope I am a fair person and my life long friends have always told me they appreciate that fact, I like to look at things from both sides, plus I've always been a good judge of character...and some threads lately on here are showing up a few nasty creatures. And like I've noticed once or twice before I get the bad taste in my mouth of bullying.

I've had my say thanks, most of you won't agree but well, tbh I don't really care!

Nowt to do with me :lol:

:D

Nowt to do with me :)

:lol:

Snakehips, the devious old dog!

Nowt to do with me :)

:lol:

Snakehips, the devious old dog!

I do eat lots of pineapple :yes