Gypo's

JawD

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whenever we used to go to the Town Moor or any other little fun fair thing, I was always told never to talk to any of them in case they tried to steal me :lol:

The town moor ones have to be filthy rich. I bet the turnover of the moor is at least £10m

Whenever we used to go to the Town Moor or any other little fun fair thing, I was always told never to talk to any of them in case they tried to steal me :lol:

The town moor ones have to be filthy rich. I bet the turnover of the moor is at least £10m

Not all of them. They used to come in the Oxfam on Gossy High Street and try to steal pens. <_<

Used to get chased all over of the cunts at the bottom of Lemington!

Aye huge families of them, proper hard cunts as well, thieves though and never to be trusted.

I'm 3/4 gypo and I'll bite your nose off for saying that.

Used to get chased all over of the cunts at the bottom of Lemington!

Aye huge families of them, proper hard cunts as well, thieves though and never to be trusted.

I'm 3/4 gypo and I'll bite your nose off for saying that.

Yorkshire and a gypsy, I bet ye ginger as well. Absolutely nee luck yee. Nee wonder ye a miserable cunt.

I wanted to be a gypsy when I was little. I just wanted the horse and gypsy caravan, hoopy earrings, floaty skirt and the freedom to go wherever I pleased.

Could still fancy it actually :lol:

I wanted to be a gypsy when I was little. I just wanted the horse and gypsy caravan, hoopy earrings, floaty skirt and the freedom to go wherever I pleased.

In the meantime get your lad to give you a clip if he comes in and his tea's not ready and all the brass hasn't been polished. Just to get the feel for the lifestyle like, y'knaa? <_<

I often drive home the "scenic route" and that takes me through Burnhope in Durham. At the end of the estate there are 3 huge self built houses. Must be 6 bedrooms or so. Made a really good job of them. Each one has a fair bit of land out the back where they graze horses.

Only noticed a couple of weeks ago the middle house has a Gypsy caravan (like the one at the top of the big market) parked on its drive <_<

In the meantime get your lad to give you a clip if he comes in and his tea's not ready and all the brass hasn't been polished. Just to get the feel for the lifestyle like, y'knaa? <_<

And you'll have to trade the cats in for dags.

And you'll have to trade the cats in for dags.

No chance. I'll just put them on little leads and they can toddle alongside, although knowing them lazy bastards they'll just sleep on a tassled velour cushion in the back somewhere.

Same, it was my life ambition to run off with a load of gypsies. <_< The only thing that put me off was when my mam told me they all have dirt under their fingernails as I've never been able to bear that.

Some pikey bitch cursed my mum when she was pregnant with me for not buying heather. Honestly these gypo twats should all be deported to some remote Scottish island and left there.

replace them with muslims, asylum seekers, and terrorists. Or all three.

Some pikey bitch cursed my mum when she was pregnant with me for not buying heather. Honestly these gypo twats should all be deported to some remote Scottish island and left there.

:lol:

The funny part is that you're serious.

Do you mean keep the gypsies here?, and send your suggestions to the remote island? Or move the gypsies on, and fill their caravans with Muslims etc.? Or put all four groups on this island together? I'm just making sure I understand your post.

Lurked here for age's but rarely posted. Anyway, cannot stand Gypo's, so thought i'd pass on my experience of them. A few years ago me, the missus and son went to Legoland and stayed at the Marriott Hotel in Slough. There is a carvery type pub over the road where we went for Sunday lunch. We sat outside for a drink afterwards when three generations of Gypo's turns up but just women and kids. Grandparents, mothers and scruffy little kids. They sat next to us and immediately started verbally abusing us looking for a bite. Fucking this and fucking that, yer missus is a slag and various other niceties. I tried not to bite too much, bearing in mind we had our 7 year old son with us, so just said a couple of words and then left.

We got back to the hotel to find the entrance glass doors had been smashed. Gypsies had wanted to come in but had been refused so smashed the doors. I mentioned what had happened to us to the concierge and was told that it is quite commonplace. The women look for a bite off a bloke and if they get one phone their husbands/boyfriends up, who then quickly appear on the scene to beat the fuck out of the said victim. Despicable bastards the lot of them.

Legoland was canny mind.

Edited by jackson

:lol:

The funny part is that you're serious.

the funny part is that some posters on here, but not me, would advocate this.