January Transfer window 2012- Deadline Day Madness

Lake Bells tits

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 points in the bag according to pardew, bar a massive fuck-up we are probably safe now. Time for a Fire-sale to bank another cool 30 mill and pick up some free`s during summer. Rinse and repeat and you have a debt-free club within 2-3 years.

I think more than ever now that the "failed medical" was perhaps the club trying not to lose face. I think with the emergence of Ba the club decided that the need for a forward wasnt as great and that they didnt really want to splash out if it wasnt needed. All this talk about the time it takes to sign a forward is bollocks imo. They decided to back out but after all the fuss thought the best way would be for the medical to fail. With how well Ba is doing and the need for a centre half theres no way the club would spend twice.

Come summer, if we can off load a couple from Smith, Lovenkrands, Best etc then I think we will bring a new one in.

Ben Arfa is probably going to be played alongside Ba in preparation for Ba leaving for the ACN and Shola will come in to hold the ball up in Ba's absence and to play alongside Ben Arfa.

I reckon...

We're run by fuckwitts so sadly this isn't a shock in the slightest, but it doesn't change what a disgrace it is. If you take out Ba we currently have:

Best (championship player)

Lovenkrands (finished)

Shola (only turns up once in a while and is often injured)

Ranger (back here injured and not good enough and mental!)

Absolutely hilarious if they think that's good enough, even if you count Ben Arfa as a striker because he'll play him off the main attacker we're woefully short. And lets wait and see if we get anywhere near singing the centrehalf we need, or the leftback as well. And that's before anyone leaves from our squad if the right offer comes in.

Prefer to look at it like we have:

Best - Average, has looked better when he is the main man though (Carroll being sold, Ba's slow start)

Ameobi - Average, can produce at times though.

Ben Arfa - Whole load of talent but can give it away a lot but players like that will and it's worth the bit of magic when it does come off.

Vuckic - Cracking eye for goal if not very raw.

Sammy Ameobi - Unpredictable.

Lovenkrands - Capable of being in the right place at the right time :unsure2:

Don't think Ranger will be back before Ba anyway.

I think I read Ba is only liking to be missing for 4 games anyway.

But yeah it's a massive failure for at least 3 transfer windows now. Pathetic that we have obviously put all our efforts into one player with absolutely no back up plan. Even if they are (they will be) being tight twats there must be forwards out there who are out of contract in the summer so will be available for a knock down price, or others have mentioned a loan would do but Ashley with his inability to tell the difference thinks a loan is like renting a house so a waste of money :(

We're run by fuckwitts so sadly this isn't a shock in the slightest, but it doesn't change what a disgrace it is. If you take out Ba we currently have:

Best (championship player)

Lovenkrands (finished)

Shola (only turns up once in a while and is often injured)

Ranger (back here injured and not good enough and mental!)

Absolutely hilarious if they think that's good enough, even if you count Ben Arfa as a striker because he'll play him off the main attacker we're woefully short. And lets wait and see if we get anywhere near singing the centrehalf we need, or the leftback as well. And that's before anyone leaves from our squad if the right offer comes in.

Prefer to look at it like we have:

Best - Average, has looked better when he is the main man though (Carroll being sold, Ba's slow start)

Ameobi - Average, can produce at times though.

Ben Arfa - Whole load of talent but can give it away a lot but players like that will and it's worth the bit of magic when it does come off.

Vuckic - Cracking eye for goal if not very raw.

Sammy Ameobi - Unpredictable.

Lovenkrands - Capable of being in the right place at the right time :unsure2:

Don't think Ranger will be back before Ba anyway.

I think I read Ba is only liking to be missing for 4 games anyway.

But yeah it's a massive failure for at least 3 transfer windows now. Pathetic that we have obviously put all our efforts into one player with absolutely no back up plan. Even if they are (they will be) being tight twats there must be forwards out there who are out of contract in the summer so will be available for a knock down price, or others have mentioned a loan would do but Ashley with his inability to tell the difference thinks a loan is like renting a house so a waste of money :(

Actually it's more like;

Best - Shite

Shola - Usually shite due to the fact he doesn't bother his arse. Unlike Best though he does have ability but only uses it twice a year.

Ben Arfa - Has been trying too hard since he's come back from injury which has led to him not doing the simple things. Can't see him ever being prolific in any case.

Vuckic - Not a striker is he?

Sameobi - As above

Lovenkrands - Has lost his pace which was his only real asset and now the premiership is too much for him (possibly always was).

Despite a slump I don't think Best is shite at all, he just isn't amazing. He has been at his best (excuse the pun) when being played as the main man though.

Vuckic is more of a number 10 apparently, Sammy is a winger but can play up front.

I think Lovenkrands is shit BUT he is capable of getting the odd goal by finding himself in the right position.

It's not ideal but it's more promising than the initial list imo.

Best - I admit he's not in his Best form, but when he is he would only be a great championship striker...

Shola - An average and inconsistent championship striker

Lovenkrands - Just write him off already

Sameobi - I have really no idea what he's good at...running? some odd dribblemania?

Vuckic - Unpolished stone that might turn out to be a diamond, but I think he should focus on being a midfielder first...

Ben Arfa- Winger or trequartista.

Ben Arfa is probably going to be played alongside Ba in preparation for Ba leaving for the ACN and Shola will come in to hold the ball up in Ba's absence and to play alongside Ben Arfa.

I reckon...

I think this. Although I reckon it'll be Best to start with and then Shola replacing him after a couple of games (probably from the bench first and then keeping his place for the next game)

Best - I admit he's not in his Best form, but when he is he would only be a great championship striker...

Shola - An average and inconsistent championship striker

Lovenkrands - Just write him off already

Sameobi - I have really no idea what he's good at...running? some odd dribblemania?

Vuckic - Unpolished stone that might turn out to be a diamond, but I think he should focus on being a midfielder first...

Ben Arfa- Winger or trequartista.

Rafael Toloi, centre half, Italian-Brazilian,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FyhJcRxOuA&feature=related

A young Colo? I want this player, before everybody else wants him.

Stop playing Football Manager and thinking it's real.

Sorry I haven't watched any Goiás games but Man City, Roma, Juventus, Milan etc have all been following this player for a long time now, so...

He'll probably not go to Newcastle anyway...I'm just dreaming....

Edited by Aeris

No, I think you mean "stop drooling at good players, and look rather at what we got in Leon Best, James Perch and Shola you non-supportive cunt"

Nope, not what I meant. I meant you're sole source of insight comes from a computer game.

I'd love to engage in a battle of wits with you, but it appears you've come unarmed.

No, I think you mean "stop drooling at good players, and look rather at what we got in Leon Best, James Perch and Shola you non-supportive cunt"

Nope, not what I meant. I meant you're sole source of insight comes from a computer game.

I'd love to engage in a battle of wits with you, but it appears you've come unarmed.

I've been reading transfernews daily, and he's been known for several years?...it's you who look stupid not knowing who he is.

I've been reading transfernews daily, and he's been known for several years?...it's you who look stupid not knowing who he is.

:lol: sure, sure. Now, run along and check your saved game for more wonderkids, eh? :cuppa:

Resting on top of your 24k posts doesn't make you look special, at least not special in a good way. Too bad I can't find your first posts back in 2005, I'm pretty sure they were all complete and utter shit - just like now.