January Transfer window 2012- Deadline Day Madness

Lake Bells tits

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I've not seen a full game with Goias. But it's not clueless to point out a defender who's been rated as the brightest defensive talent in Brazil who's still not been signed by a big club.

Aeris I have this vision of you being a strong, tall young woman with short brown hair who don't take shit from no man. I imagine that you're also prone to wild mood swings and take your anger out on message boards such as these. Your hobbies include hunting wild animals and ballroom dancing and your favourite colour is red.

Wrong again, I'm a studio technician and singer, and my favorite bands are mostly in the electronic genre. You can visualize me as someone like the singer Imogen Heap :P

But nice of you to point out some of our most famous metal bands, don't lik'em though...

Edited by Aeris

Aeris I have this vision of you being a strong, tall young woman with short brown hair who don't take shit from no man. I imagine that you're also prone to wild mood swings and take your anger out on message boards such as these. Your hobbies include hunting wild animals and ballroom dancing and your favourite colour is red.

Wrong again, I'm a studio technician and singer, and my favorite bands are mostly in the electronic genre.

But nice of you to point out some of our most famous metal bands, don't lik'em though...

Who calls it electronic these days?

Although studying music explains a lot about the irrational comments on here. Music students here are a breed of their own.

I want to hear you sing.

I bet you DJ in your spare time, don't you? By that I mean you bring your MacBook over to a club and pretend to be doing something whilst it plays your playlist.

Some few times I've performed yes, with laptops aswell, but I usually do stuff like playing keyboard/synth and using samples in Live :P

Aeris I'm still waiting for you to link me to something involving you singing.

It can't be any more embarrassing than willingly allowing yourself to be referred to as 'Monroe Transfer' (do you know what a monroe transfer is?).

Edited by Monroe Transfer

not as much as neymar or ganso...its not like it's a brazilian top club.

He's not a forward for a start so no he wont cost as much but he's still a top Brazilian talent, the top European clubs are possibly just waiting for him to mature a bit or move to a top division side in any case we'd never get him.

Wrong again, I'm a studio technician and singer, and my favorite bands are mostly in the electronic genre. You can visualize me as someone like the singer Imogen Heap

Who are your favourite electronica bands?

Wrong again, I'm a studio technician and singer, and my favorite bands are mostly in the electronic genre. You can visualize me as someone like the singer Imogen Heap

Who are your favourite electronica bands?

too many... Imogen Heap, Radiohead, Biosphere, Len Faki, Andrew Bayer, Noisia a bit of everything tbh