Newcastle v Liverpool

Gene_Clark

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've recorded this but I'm at work tonight, so won't get to see it until tomorrow afternoon. I'll be watching MOTD2 tonight and I'm expecting a lot to be made of SImpson's supposed handball, Perch reaction to a headbutt and Carroll's strop. I don't expect much to be mentioned of a good performance and a great result.

Level on points with Chelsea who're in 5th.

Fucking cracking season so far.

Hard to give a match summary on a day like today.

Everything was perfect. The formation, the spirit, the defending from the front, the ball played on the deck......

Almost had a tear in my eye how proud I was of our play today. Absolute lions the lot of them.

My man of the match has to be Percinin. Given his history and his temporary call to arms to cover for the Captain, it has to be said he was magnificent. No worries about him covering Colloccinis absence.

Also a big well done to the crowd. The atmosphere was possibly the best of the season and some of the chants were tremendous. My favourite was....

He cheats, he dives, he hates the Jackson five......Luis Saurez.... :lol:

Ben Arfa was again tremendous on the ball and Im unsure why he seemed to see less of it in the second half. Its really hard to single people out from a game like that but I thought the Dembas were amazing. So much energy chasing everything down.

A very happy man indeed today.

Only answer for Carroll's dive is that he didn't want to score against us. Well done Agent Andy, meet for extraction.

He didn't dive, he just stumbled, according to Kenny :icon_lol:

http://www.redandwhi...935#msg10108935

82: Red card on Pepe Reina for appearantly headbutting James who tripped him.

And by headbutt I mean having a head, Perch putting his head down in his direction and then falling like a sack of bricks

:lol:

And they call Everton fans bitter.

caught the last 2 minutes of the match and then the "analysis" didnt look like perch even did anything to trip him from what I saw

Hard to give a match summary on a day like today.

Everything was perfect. The formation, the spirit, the defending from the front, the ball played on the deck......

Almost had a tear in my eye how proud I was of our play today. Absolute lions the lot of them.

My man of the match has to be Percinin. Given his history and his temporary call to arms to cover for the Captain, it has to be said he was magnificent. No worries about him covering Colloccinis absence.

Also a big well done to the crowd. The atmosphere was possibly the best of the season and some of the chants were tremendous. My favourite was....

He cheats, he dives, he hates the Jackson five......Luis Saurez.... :lol:

Ben Arfa was again tremendous on the ball and Im unsure why he seemed to see less of it in the second half. Its really hard to single people out from a game like that but I thought the Dembas were amazing. So much energy chasing everything down.

A very happy man indeed today.

:lol: Brilliant

Surely the nadir was when Kenny came onto the pitch after the red card only to be chastised by Gerrard like he was a senile old man who'd been found wandering around the garden centre section of B&Q again. Kenny didn't even look angry, just confused.

:lol:

The word on Stowell St is that a bald ginger bloke with 36DDs has already put three All You Can Eat Buffet joints out of business. Toon Triads are mobilising to save what remains, with reports stating one of their number lost a hand in an early intervention attempt.

Fuck off lard ass :lol:

KD did his usual terminate the interview on Sky .

SKy chosing to box--off our win and performance as "controversial" and using 3-d visual shit for Simpsons handball.

Yes yes - Simpson handled, Carroll dived and Perch was OTT but Reina was walking all day now get some balance here Sky . There can't be many cul-de-SACs left for Kenny other than the ones affordeed by his media mates making cunts of themselves after their games .