Newcastle v Liverpool

Gene_Clark

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should expect the ridiculous bias by the media towards making excuses for LOLerpool, at the end of the day we outplayed them and judging by the league table have been for some time. It's sad we get no recognition but not unexpected when there are more media darling clubs out there that fill the quota for bullshit for the lazy journalists out there.

I don't think the media had it in for AVB but the amount of pressure they put on him was ridiculous compared to what they're affording Dalglish.

When they beat us in December they went 4 points clear of us, 1st April and it's 11 points. Only Wolves have been worse in 2012 yet the media make the story about Perch and Simpson ffs?!

Turn your radios off if you don't want to get wound up by media bias, you tits. All I know is we beat Liverpool fairly comfortably today. Couldn't give a shite what Sky or 5 Live have to say about it after the fact.

Great win today against those bin dipping cunts. I thought Perch was brilliant and Williamson got better and better throughout the game. My only complaint was that we didn't get the ball to Ben Arfa enough as whenever he got it he was making things happen. I think he only got the ball three times in the second half and each time he worked the ball into the box and one of those times led to the second goal. We need to make more use of him as he's going to create loads for us if we do.

Glen Johnson is bad at losing

Newcastle comfortably beat Liverpool 2-0 today, embarrassing not only Andy Carroll on his awful home return but also Kenny Dalglish and his uninspired players. Glen Johnson, watching the game while injured, loved it!

Screen+Shot+2012-04-01+at+18.37.47.png

The right back was sat at home, or somewhere, tweeting about the game and took particular offence to the bit where Pepe Reina was sent off for thrusting his head into James Perch's face, who then fell to the floor like a child dropping a stuffed toy. The Liverpool players were furious and our angry internet warrior said:

Screen+Shot+2012-04-01+at+18.44.35.png

The #joke is the most powerful part of his literary outburst. Coincidentally £35million Andy Carroll was booked for a terrible dive in the first 10 minutes of his home-coming performance but that doesn't really matter because he is shit. My favourite bit of the game was when Carroll was substituted on 80 minutes and the entire stadium cheered, the England international storming off down the tunnel and throwing his Liverpool shirt on the floor, eventually locking himself in the shower and crying tears of pure regret.

2rfv6zp-1.gif?w=450

Which he then wiped away with hard cash. Meanwhile Kenny Dalglish retained that same expression he always does while on the sidelines which is as though someone has just told him he's a wizard but he doesn't know quite what to do with the information, or whether he's left the oven on.

:lol:http://www.fitbathatba.com/2012/04/glen-johnson-is-bad-at-losing.html

With about 10mins to go, one of the pool players played a ball ahead of Flanagan, go couldn't get to it. The passer(Gerrard, I think) fucking berated him. Poor kid, horrible way to treat a youngster.

Speaking of Flanagan, himself and Spearing are the most scouse looking people I have ever seen.

With about 10mins to go, one of the pool players played a ball ahead of Flanagan, go couldn't get to it. The passer(Gerrard, I think) fucking berated him. Poor kid, horrible way to treat a youngster.

Speaking of Flanagan, himself and Spearing are the most scouse looking people I have ever seen.

Hard to believe he is only 23 like. Where was his paper round, Fallujah?

Our next four games are all winnable, say we get 3 wins and a draw. We would go into the last 3 games in 4th place probably, if we got a win against Everton we would go into the Chelsea with 4th place on the line most likely. Champions league is a real possibility.

Hard to believe he is only 23 like. Where was his paper round, Fallujah?

:lol:

Just watched it. Fucking great game! Shame we didn't test Enrique in goal but hey ho. We deserved to win but at times it seemed like we had voodoo protecting our goal imo.

Anyway immense win. Love beating Liverpool.