mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Buckled at them spending all year slagging us off for travelling to Rotherham, Burton etc and then claiming that they're actually looking forward to it :lol: What a bunch, man

:lol: Aye the brass necks on the cunts man.

Buckled at them spending all year slagging us off for travelling to Rotherham, Burton etc and then claiming that they're actually looking forward to it :lol: What a bunch, man

Shameless isn't it? :lol:

Difference being whilst we may post our best ever away form with a win at Cardiff, clubs like Burton will probably beat them.

Aye it's still on, the prices some of them think they'll get for players is fucking outrageous :lol: The first bloke thinks 85m from player sales ffs!

Just saw this corker in another thread, this underlines how obsessed they are (title of the thread is "mags at work" not even taking the piss :lol:):
"They've been relegated twice in the last decade. In that time, we have:

- Beaten them 6 times in a row
- Gone unbeaten against them in 9
- Reached a cup final
- Directly sent them down once
- Been a Premier League club for 10 seasons in a row

Imagine someone had said to us in 2007 that the above would happen. They'd have been sectioned on grounds on insanity.

We suffered at the hands of them for years, we have dished it out of late, and now the wheel has turned again.

I will just cite the above and tell them to enjoy it while it lasts because we have more than had our fill over the last decade. It will swing round in our favour again in the future."

He neglects to say in that 10 year they have finished between 15th and 17th for the vast majority of those years, and have been the worst team in the league for about the last 4. Hardly owt to fucking gloat about man, despite those two relegation in 10 year we managed a 5th placed finish, more games in Europe than they've had in history and got to watch players of the quality of Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Demba Ba, etc, meanwhile the best player they've seen in that period is Jermaine Defoe, after that you're looking as the loanees like Danny Rose at their best players. 

I will also always enjoy the "directly sent them down", it's something they genuinely believe but quite clearly never happened.
Edited by Howay

Nah, I don't want the tramps even having a sniff of staying up. Lets see just how shit they can be with absolutely nothing to play for.

Agreed, I don't even want them having the faintest glimmer or look about them that they might be in any way ok next season. I want them to have a string of demoralizing losses, maybe some players turning on each other in the embarrassment, and Defoe to release his "thanks for the years but I'm looking elsewhere" statement as they're doing their lap of disgrace.

Do you reckon ZM's internet dropped for about an hour between those posts or does he just really want that comment to be acknowledged?

Edited by Rayvin

The cannot shift the bloke they'd like to shift ,The Moyesiah.Oh how they rejoiced when they got him.' The mags wanted him the knaas marra'.Now they''ve got him for another 3 years,unless he spots ambition in his old club Preston.I wonder whether Moyes takes the opportunity to go to the game tonight to join In the celebrations,just to extra piss off the makems.

Do you reckon ZM's internet dropped for about an hour between those posts or does he just really want that comment to be acknowledged?

Early onset dementia not under consideration?

Some if the threads over there :lol:

"I hate them more than anything else in the world"

Can you imagine hating a football team that much? :D

It's gonna be brutal on there when they go down...