mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Just had a deeks on rtg, loads of fans shiteing themselves that they aren't going to get a ticket for the final :lol: thousands of hardcore fans who've watched every game on a streaming site demanding a ticket

Edited by TheRollingStones

Just had a deeks on rtg, loads of fans shiteing themselves that they aren't going to get a ticket for the final :lol: thousands of hardcore fans who've watched every game on a streaming site demanding a ticket

In 92 they got a couple of thousand more than their average that year whereas Liverpool got 20k less than theirs but because the mackems got less than the scousers they still squealed like pigs.

I hope this isn't 3rd time unlucky for some of the loyal 100,000 fans sunlun have always had.When they reached the FA Cup final in 1992,100,000 turned up at the Joker Park turnstiles for the 3rd round tie againt Port Vale and 84,436 failed to get in .The attendance that day was 15,564.

5 months prior to the 1973 cup final,100,000 travelled to Joker Park for the league game against Hull but only 11,141 saw the game.I have to be honest,i shed a tear at the time for the 89,859 who were locked out.

Wembley should increase the capacity to 300,000 before May's FA Cup Final because sunlun's current 100,000 loyal fans might jump to 200,000 when they reach the final.

I hope this isn't 3rd time unlucky for some of the loyal 100,000 fans sunlun have always had.When they reached the FA Cup final in 1992,100,000 turned up at the Joker Park turnstiles for the 3rd round tie againt Port Vale and 84,436 failed to get in .The attendance that day was 15,564.

5 months prior to the 1973 cup final,100,000 travelled to Joker Park for the league game against Hull but only 11,141 saw the game.I have to be honest,i shed a tear at the time for the 89,859 who were locked out.

Wembley should increase the capacity to 300,000 before May's FA Cup Final because sunlun's current 100,000 loyal fans might jump to 200,000 when they reach the final.

Where do you get your numbers from?

IMG_0367large.jpg

"Today I shall mostly be talking about Sunderland for a change!"

I've often thought this kid is a Sunderland fan trying to create a sweeping obsession about Sunderland that just doesn't exist too. They get a mention when they play us that's it. We're pissed off because we were humiliated against inferiors. Defeats to Sunderland are like nose hairs, they're unsightly, don't get them very often, but largely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. We are their life.

If ever a post showed so much hurt at Sunderlands achievement its this

Brilliant this :)

If ever a post showed so much hurt at Sunderlands achievement its this

Brilliant this :)

The lads a nacker

find one by someone else and you might have a point

I have sympathy with the 100,000 loyal fans who were locked out of the earlier tie against Southampton.The game was a 15,996 sell out.The only way to stop this ticket fiasco is to increase capacity at the sos to 200,000.

:)

Its hurting isnt it?

Brilliant :)