mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

They are fucked.

4 or 5 years on the bounce they've handed out 3year contracts to new managers and coaching staff and then had to pay them up within 12 months.

They have a squad full of ageing overpaid shit like Brown, Oshea, Defoe, Cattermole and championship fodder like Bridcutt, Graham, Gomez, Buckley and Billy Jones.

They spent the best part of £50mil on Fletcher, Whickham, Rodwell, Altidore and Johnson. They are massively in debt so have no cash left to spend on players.

And to top it off they might have to buy Ricky Alvarez for £5-10mil yet :lol:

Advocaat has put the whole team up for sale :lol: Good luck with that...

I'll give 10p, a £1-off asda voucher and five tops off cornflake boxes to get a free Brazil World Cup 2014 sports bag for Bridcutt. (He can cut my lawn and tidy the back up a bit).

swapshop_12.jpg?w=490

"We've got a CT on the phone from Boldon who's willing to swap his disused metal detector if anyone's got any e-cigarettes that have hardly been used. That or he'll possibly consider a Sunderland left back."

Advocaat also fired an angry broadside at former Sunderland skipper Michael Gray, who launched a scathing attack on Short and the Black Cats’ players this week.
“I have respect for the club’s legends,” he said. “But I heard a story that when Sunderland were relegated, 60 or 90 people found out they were fired, and Mr Gray arrived here with a new Ferrari.
“If I know that 90 people have to go because we are going down, I would go on my bike, not a Ferrari. That says enough about the mentality of that man.”

According to one paper he's been asked to stay away from the SOL ... didn't realise he worked in media thought he was still working as a penalty coach. :snigger: