mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Absolutely cunted in the 3rd division. 

But its alright because they will all be attempting to take the moral high ground in the 5th 50000 post thread about us since the takeover on rtg tonight, absolutely 0 sense of self awareness that they only formed these new found political beliefs about Saudi since we got taken over though. Of course they all secretly had these views before we got bought just none of them had thought to mention it before. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

If / when we announce Guimeraes I’ll have to pop over there to have a good laugh at the Olympic level mental gymnastics they’ll be doing on why it doesn’t matter. I’m thinking ‘he’s only went there for the money not like our lads who would turn out for nowt as they’re all MLFs’, ‘disgrace that they can watch that with the Saudis owning them I’d turn my back on the club’, and of course the always dependable ‘I’ve watched every Lyon game since he signed for them and he’s a terrible player, he’s carried every single match he’s basically league two standard’. 

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Howay said:

If / when we announce Guimeraes I’ll have to pop over there to have a good laugh at the Olympic level mental gymnastics they’ll be doing on why it doesn’t matter. I’m thinking ‘he’s only went there for the money not like our lads who would turn out for nowt as they’re all MLFs’, ‘disgrace that they can watch that with the Saudis owning them I’d turn my back on the club’, and of course the always dependable ‘I’ve watched every Lyon game since he signed for them and he’s a terrible player, he’s carried every single match he’s basically league two standard’. 

I've just seen on one of  the HALF A DOZEN threads over there delaring it to be the worst result in their history somebody claiming it's not as bad as our transfer window!

• Haha 4

"Boring day with no NUFC football?

A bit windy so you're staying in and bored?

Then let Sunderland AFC help you get the most out of your day! Yes with just one touch of your finger we at Sunderland AFC can help you by letting you check on our scoreline in our big leyague one game at whatever Bolton are calling their stadium these days. 

Sunderland AFC*, always happy to help!" 

*Available at all good leyague one grounds near you. Current Leyague may go down but never go up. 

fiery-sunset-stadium-of-light-sunderland

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: It took them long enough to start figuring out something that was obvious as fuck from the off. 

391439D1-83D2-4864-8F1F-8CA01C047CD3.jpeg

Well done Crispy* for being the fust marra to cotton on to the latest frauds. 

*Fun fact: Crispy is named after his bedsheets. (So is his brother, Foisty). :good:

• Haha 4