mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

The big thing they make about the length of time since we’ve beaten them. Nothing to do with them being in a lower division for years 

Aye, that reminds me of that stat Sky and BT use which makes no sense. "It's been 83 years since Brentford last won a league game at Stamford Bridge" Well, they last played a league game there in 1947 so what question does that stat answer?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

I wonder if they twigged because he’s spent the entire trip wearing his Sunderland shirt and constantly asking everyone within earshot if they hated the Mags anarrl?

FYP :good:

• Haha 4

We need to add 'Mackem on holiday' to the 'Mag at work', legend, like. :lol:

'Mackem on holiday reckons Penelope Cruz blew his pipe and said it was much better and bigger than the Mag's pipe. Said theirs tasted of gravy but ours tasted like champagne truffles. Gerrin!!! FTM'

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

shame about cala d'or mind, was really nice there about 25 years ago. must've really gone downhill if they're letting mackems in.

It still is, the mackem was here at the calor door:

download.jpg

• Haha 9

27 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Talking to Liverpool and Manchester City fans and only because he's a Sunderland fan did they bring the subject of Newcastle up? :lol: Fucking whey aye!! :lol: :lol:

20220411_123450.jpg

Fucking hell man, what a stupid cunt. That forum must have a template that you can download to create these posts. Just fill in the basics and let the system populate minor details. 

Opposition fan encountered: Manchester City, Liverpool

Opinion on mags: deluded, smelly, no class

Opinion on Sunderland: classier, atmosphere at SOL, the club in general, mam's blow jobs.

The way that this is reported as news as well, and gives them all a little spring in their step for the rest of the day.

Lovely stuff lads, but the terrible, inescapable facts that are behind these little made up pep talks are that you're still in League 1 and we are about to break into the proper big time, and unless something really significant happens, you might NEVER get to play us in a league fixture again. Now fuck off. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

33 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

shame about cala d'or mind, was really nice there about 25 years ago. must've really gone downhill if they're letting mackems in.

It's one of my regular destinations, was there 4 years ago and I'm back there this year. I can confirm he's lying as I have never seen a mackem in Cala D'Or. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Renton said:

It's one of my regular destinations, was there 4 years ago and I'm back there this year. I can confirm he's lying as I have never seen a mackem in Cala D'Or. 

thinking about it, it was probably about 30 year ago when I was there as the daughter had only.just started walking. seem to recall there was a limit to two storeys on building height as they didn't want another magaluf or palma nova. think we were the only english couple where we stayed and the rest were german or scandanavian.

I don't believe a word of his story either, and on the off chance he's even been on holiday I'd be astonished any fucker would tolerate the dull cunt for more than 2 minutes. sofatester is up there with exile1968 in that he talks about nothing else other than the saudi takeover.

• Haha 4

33 minutes ago, Renton said:

You might have.  Can you recall seeing anyone sauntering with a plastic sword?

• Haha 6

11 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

thinking about it, it was probably about 30 year ago when I was there as the daughter had only.just started walking. seem to recall there was a limit to two storeys on building height as they didn't want another magaluf or palma nova. think we were the only english couple where we stayed and the rest were german or scandanavian.

I don't believe a word of his story either, and on the off chance he's even been on holiday I'd be astonished any fucker would tolerate the dull cunt for more than 2 minutes. sofatester is up there with exile1968 in that he talks about nothing else other than the saudi takeover.

My first trip was 1993 as it happens, almost 30 years ago. Been back twice since with the kids. Love the coves dotted around there for swimming. It's also barely changed in those 30 years. There's no sports bars full of mackem scruffs I can recall. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

This fairy tale happened in Cala N'Ar. 

• Haha 3

:lol: I’m curious how they genuinely think they would fare in the Championship, given how well they’ve done the last few years in League One, that if they did go up it’s likely that they’ll be the 6th place finisher that goes up via playoffs, and have little to no money to spend - I’ve little doubt knowing those factors the mackems will be targeting no less than automatic promotion to the PL. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Renton said:

My first trip was 1993 as it happens, almost 30 years ago. Been back twice since with the kids. Love the coves dotted around there for swimming. It's also barely changed in those 30 years. There's no sports bars full of mackem scruffs I can recall. 

Last time I was there, this old bloke in one of the bars found a crisp shaped like a lion. 

• Haha 7