mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

28 minutes ago, Renton said:

Cattermole"s a pundit here. Seems pretty clear he's still a smoggy at heart. Uh oh. Another one off the Xmas card list. Nar Cats for me marra. 

Not even a smoggie, that little cunt was born in Stockton

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, strawb said:

Not even a smoggie, that little cunt was born in Stockton

That's a smoggie isn't it? Don't tell me you lot are as bad as the Mackems saying somebody from Gateshead isn't a Geordie? 

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Renton said:

That's a smoggie isn't it? Don't tell me you lot are as bad as the Mackems saying somebody from Gateshead isn't a Geordie? 

Stockton is historically in Durham and Boro in Yorkshire as the Tees was the border so Mackem logic dictates Stockton is MLF territory. 

• Haha 4

31 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’m looking forward to hearing how they manage to blame this on Saudi Arabia. 

Ref was biased so I see a simple keep them in their place bribe narrative. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Renton said:

I don’t know the historical geography but Stockton and the orks born there are definitely not smoggies 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, NJS said:

Stockton is historically in Durham and Boro in Yorkshire as the Tees was the border so Mackem logic dictates Stockton is MLF territory. 

Boro manager a mag. MLF manager a smoggie. Am fewmin marra. 

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, strawb said:

I don’t know the historical geography but Stockton and the orks born there are definitely not smoggies 

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

The term smoggy covers most of Teesside as it's from all of the shite that used to be spewed from the likes the steel works at Redcar and  ICI Wilton in Boro and ICI Billingham (which is in Stockton on Tees). 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Howay said:

Well it’s a slow night in the Dougle kennel, and as such I had mild curiosity as to when the boro had indeed beat us 5-0.

1122340137_weirdfkrs2.JPG.da046fa897df541af68a991db4b58bcd.JPG

I wonder if the thick spunk bucket who is going to gleefully present ‘his’ stat to his hated mag work marras  will present this one too?

I’m guessing the thick cunt wont even know.

1768233527_weirdfuckers.thumb.JPG.28293b115a794e45397136aaf4c52314.JPG

Anyhow back to painting the stairs.

Edited by Dougle
  • Haha 4

21 minutes ago, Dougle said:

Well it’s a slow night in the Dougal kennel, and as such I had mild curiosity as to when the boro had indeed beat us 5-0.

1122340137_weirdfkrs2.JPG.da046fa897df541af68a991db4b58bcd.JPG

I wonder if the thick spunk bucket who is going to gleefully present ‘his’ stat to his hated mag work marras  will present this one too?

I’m guessing the thick cunt wont even know.

1768233527_weirdfuckers.thumb.JPG.28293b115a794e45397136aaf4c52314.JPG

Anyhow back to painting the stairs.

The sad thing is its in the title mate, he knows full well.  They honestly believe the 9-1 upsets us more than a century later. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Chaser said:

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

The term smoggy covers most of Teesside as it's from all of the shite that used to be spewed from the likes the steel works at Redcar and  ICI Wilton in Boro and ICI Billingham (which is in Stockton on Tees). 

Yarm is Elysium. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Renton said:

The sad thing is its in the title mate, he knows full well.  They honestly believe the 9-1 upsets us more than a century later. 

Pun intended?

And sorry, didnt read the thread title.

Edited by Dougle

They aren't in the promotion spots in the championship after 10 games, averaging less than 2 points a game, then they get pumped 4-0 at home by a team in the lower reaches of the division :lol: 

This all adds up to a team that could beat the French champions PSG, easily :lol::lol::lol:

Sure, sure :lol:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Kitman said:

They aren't in the promotion spots in the championship after 10 games, averaging less than 2 points a game, then they get pumped 4-0 at home by a team in the lower reaches of the division :lol: 

This all adds up to a team that could beat the French champions PSG, easily :lol::lol::lol:

Sure, sure :lol:

That is a very misleading correlation to make and I think this goes to show that you don't understand football.

This could be down to a couple of factors:

1)Magedia which genuinely has you brainwashed 

2)Sportswashing which means the Saudis have got to you.

It is a well known fact, unless you support Newcastle aka Saudi United (Only Newcastle fans don't know this), that the Championship is far better than the Premier League (apart from a few teams, somewhere around 20) and that as soon as you get promoted,  you become worse than when you were in the Championship which is why the lesser teams of the Premier League end up beating you.

• Haha 5