mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

So safcforever, I think I read your club was guaranteeing a ticket for the match if you bought a half season ticket, is that right? I'm guessing you'd agree the club wouldn't/couldn't do this for any other club. So in fact, it's canny clear SAFC are profiting from NUFC, isn't it? Awkward, although I hear youe owners are fairly well connected with the Abi Dhabi anyway. You need to take a stance marra. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Rayvin said:

If you were more informed and invested in that conflict than he is saying then you'd be reeling stuff off about it and making some sort of actual case around the issue. You're not though, you're just getting annihilated all over the thread.

So my money is on him having got you bang to rights.

I’ve already posted replies. Catch up at the back 

2 minutes ago, safcforever said:

Calm down fella. 

By completely decriminalized in 2001 you mean the age reduced to 16…. Because if so it wasn’t completely decriminalized until 2013. 

Just 11 permanent managers since 2013. Quite the zinger 

9 minutes ago, Renton said:

So safcforever, I think I read your club was guaranteeing a ticket for the match if you bought a half season ticket, is that right? I'm guessing you'd agree the club wouldn't/couldn't do this for any other club. So in fact, it's canny clear SAFC are profiting from NUFC, isn't it? Awkward, although I hear youe owners are fairly well connected with the Abi Dhabi anyway. You need to take a stance marra. 

I don’t think that’s true

1 minute ago, safcforever said:

I don’t think that’s true

Which part?

This part?

https://www.safc.com/news/ticket-news/2023/december/part-season-tickets-reserve-your-seat

Or this part?

https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/2020/11/11/bblouis-dreyfus-sells-stake-in-family-business-to-abu-dhabi-fund

Don't get me wrong, you'd have to be fairly insane to stop supporting your club for these reasons. Even madder I suggest to stop supporting you club because the owner is investing fortunes in you to become a top 4 club and beyond. As soon as you start start taking the moral highground, you become a hypocrite, that's a fact. All as a comfort blanket to score football points. Well, that's better done on the pitch. Well done for sacking Mowbray btw, let's see how things pan out for you now. :lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

46 minutes ago, safcforever said:

You are so far off. It was decriminalized in the 60’s in England and wales. 

On the back of the sportswashing op that was the 1966 World Cup - the brainchild of MANSfield CUMMING.

• Haha 1

If nothing else, I’ve learned from these last few pages that I won’t get stoned to death in Saudi Arabia, legally anyway, and that I was breaking the law in 1994. 

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

and anal sex between men and women remained an offence until 1994.

Every days a school day, marras. :lol:

• Haha 7

49 minutes ago, Renton said:

One of the best posts I've read on here. The box they've made for themselves on Ready to Go is a coffin and time just needs to catch up.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Here @safcforever wait till you find out that BAE Washington manufacture shells that they flog to KSA which subsequently end up being fired upon dirt poor peasants in Yemen… this morality roulette is fuckin brutal man 😆

If he looks in to the number of deaths directly related to the price-fixing of grain practised by his owners family business, he’ll have to join a convent as repentance. 

Makes Saudi look like some schoolyard bully nicking kids dinner money in comparison.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

If nothing else, I’ve learned from these last few pages that I won’t get stoned to death in Saudi Arabia, legally anyway, and that I was breaking the law in 1994. 

I'm sure I read, relatively recently, that anal sex didn't count as adultery in legalese and only penetrative vaginal sex counted, too.

1 minute ago, MMXXVIII said:

I'm sure I read, relatively recently, that anal sex didn't count as adultery in legalese and only penetrative vaginal sex counted, too.

So, MF could have been arrested and put in prison but when the hubby drags him out the wardrobe with a claw hammer in his hand, he could have said "look mate, technically she hasn't cheated on you. Let's have a pint instead?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Be careful though. Stoning is still part of their punishments 

5 minutes ago, safcforever said:

Be careful though. Stoning is still part of their punishments 

Whilst neither is pleasant, I think I’d chose stoning over watching my kids slowly starve to death, knowing the same was my fate. 
We could go back and forth on this for as long as you like, facts are facts. 
Your owners are at least as bad as ours, arguably far worse. 

What none of your lot will admit, is that this whole “hewman rights marra!” charade is just that- a charade. 

You’re all, understandably, seething with jealousy that this has happened to us, and not you, because let’s be brutally honest here- if it had happened to you lot, there’d already be a mosque in the SoS car park, you’d be selling red and white prayer mats in the club shop ( have you still got one, btw?) and there’d be kids running round Pennywell called Mohammad Quinn Henderson. 

Suck it up, dust yourselves down, and stay classy. 

• Haha 6

41 minutes ago, MMXXVIII said:

Quite, also the High Court ruled that if it’s just the tip, you’re not gay. 

Knowledge is power (top). 

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Giver or taker? 

• Haha 1