mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Yes but does your team frequently play exciting, attacking football? Aye it fucking does Keith, you dozy fucking inbred cunt 👍🏻

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

here's staff member keith off rtg (he who gives the green light to the slobbering halfwits to carry on with the 'camel humpers' term) reflecting on isak a few weeks back. bit shit apparently....

514280377_Screenshot_20230428_140248_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.0d5077135a81ff9040a9d3e068993cf2.jpg

Second only to Haaland for goals per minute.

Wilson is third.

Not bad for a pair of out of form and/or shit strikers.

• Haha 7

4 hours ago, Renton said:

So, according to this (completely tapped) lad, we are bribing the opposition to play badly. This is an accusation he has made on every match we've won, although apparently Villa have mackem levels of morality and rejected the bribe (without reporting it). We've spent 295 million to avoid relegation! (Not sure on the maths for this tbh). But not only that! Our club are bribing our own players! (I think that is also known as giving them a salary/bonuses). And not only that! Our club are also paying for the atmosphere at the ground! This is truly shocking stuff, quick someone call Panorama. 

image.png.9f880588e82985d8acc7565ef7e7fedf.png

I find reading this with the following playing as background music adds to the experience. 

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Meenzer said:

I love how he thinks that opening line is a gotcha. "Aye, but this wouldn't be happening under Mike Ashley. It's that simple." It really is, yes. :lol:

This is what gets me too. It's almost as if he thinks football clubs evolve organically out of the virtues of the city they're based in, and that we've broken form by getting taken over by a commercially minded entity. Prior to this the premier league was made up of clubs building up from the grassroots only, and players were volunteers! Fucking muppet. No we wouldn't be winning as many games without Saudi ownership, it's true. But without an American billionaire bailing them out, Sunderland wouldn't even fucking exist. So nelford_safc, we'll give up the Saudis if you lot collectively bin yourselves eh?

EDIT - actually I take that back, their obsession is that fucking deep I suspect they'd probably take that offer and run with it. Better not to exist in a world where Newcastle don't win things, than to exist in one where we do.

• Haha 7

15 hours ago, Dougle said:

Welcome to the wonderful world of Subway Subderland style. You know it makes sense.

What is this? Some mackem tramp making sandwiches on the floor of a public toilet to get one over the fast food chain? Then going hime to live in a tent under a flyover? My brain does not compute, what the fuck is this about? 

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

What is this? Some mackem tramp making sandwiches on the floor of a public toilet to get one over the fast food chain? Then going hime to live in a tent under a flyover? My brain does not compute, what the fuck is this about? 

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

I had a look through his channel’s video list. *
It’s his thing. 
Occasionally brings his little mate with him.
Utterly unhinged

* for clarity, I scrolled down the list- didn’t watch any- fuck that noise. 

Mackems 2-1 down at home. Dropping from 6th to 7th with one game to play. Team above them 3 points ahead, team below them on the same points as them but with a game in hand.

Just as well they don't want to get promoted anyway.

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Mackems 2-1 down at home. Dropping from 6th to 7th with one game to play. Team above them 3 points ahead, team below them on the same points as them but with a game in hand.

Just as well they don't want to get promoted anyway.

Jesus Christ man.

he-did-it-63d812e22c.jpg.0e88160a7fa0dad4aef6c98afc910ec3.jpg

• Haha 5

Not sure the mackems draw makes much difference. If Millwall win their last game at home to Blackburn, they get the 6th play off place. If they draw and the mackems win, them mackems are in the play offs. I'd hope either of those teams lose in their play offs, really don't want Millwall in the top flight, in fact I'd prefer the mackems. Luton, fuck off.  Coventry, meh. Controversial maybe, but I hope the smogs make it. 

• Like 1

I hope they get to the play-offs. 
If they miss out on them, that’s it- another season of them pretending they love being shit, etc etc. 

If they get to the play-offs, it’ll be fucking delicious watching them breaking their scabby necks trying, and failing, to be “more classy” than us in the capital. 
We all know they’ll shit in the fountains, leave the place an absolute tip, and then get their usual bumming at the actual game. 
Even if they somehow mange to win it, and get promoted, a whole summer of watching their collective delusions becoming ever-more outlandish, to then spend the season getting royally humped and flushed back down to where they belong will be quality. 

As we romp through the league and Europe. :lol:

8 minutes ago, Alex said:

I don’t want them to make the playoffs. Fuck them

But then you’ll miss out on their magnificent flag display … assuming they actually manage to get fire-retardant ones this time :lol:

19 minutes ago, Alex said:

I don’t want them to make the playoffs. Fuck them

Agree, last thing we need is a team as good as them coming into our shit league !! Realistically it would reduce the available CL positions to three if they came up.

• Haha 5

28 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Agree, last thing we need is a team as good as them coming into our shit league !! Realistically it would reduce the available CL positions to three if they came up.

Would also be tough to take when they were crowned champions of Europe the season after 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Toonpack said:

At the same time it would be nice to see someone break Man City’s monopoly on the title.

• Haha 6