mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

They made their thread on our match private :lol: 

It'll have ruined the weekend for them.......I'm sure they'd rather lose if it meant we lost

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Terrytwocaroets said:

I suspect wor terry is a genuine supporter/ from scrogg rd westwalker school....we dont Like strangers on here  ....

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

:lol: Nowt to do with me!

Well, whoever it is forgot to log out of their Terry account when they posted the reply above :lol:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Renton said:

Screenshot_20230423_231705_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fcd563f98754e902c0867d192469459f.jpg

:lol: It’s a fucking low bar when a perfect weekend is a narrow win over west Brom. Fucking losers. Shit club who will never ever reach the level we have hit under Howe let alone what we will go on to hit. 

That’s what’s mint about all this, I don’t give a flying fuck if they come up or stay down tbh. If they come up we will give them an absolute fucking hiding, and if they stay down it’s yet another year where they belong. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Please, please let them come up :lol: Just to watch the fear when they realise that reality will at some point that season crash through their fucking doors. Most likely twice.

That said, I don't see it. They're maybe not too far off but even so.

• Haha 3

Just looking at the table and my much-vaunted crystal ball and I see a series of unpleasant outcomes for this lot:

- narrowly miss out on the play-offs, and there's every chance they get second season syndrome and just become an also-ran from next season on.

- make the playoffs but lose and get consigned to another season in the Championship + second season syndrome.

- get promoted and have 38 games of pure unadulterated torture as they spend the entire season in the relegation zone.

I'd prefer option 3 just for the lols. I know most Sunderland fans will prefer 1 or 2 cos they love being in the Championship anyway and they know they would be comfortably mid table in the Premier League so why bother going to the trouble of getting promoted and proving it.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Apparently not, nor our Kamagra-riddled chum from Teeside. 

Six-digits it is then :lol:

I had it suggested by somone earlier 'in writing' that terry was me.

I won't name this person as it may prejudice the defamation by libel case I'm having prepared against them.  

• Haha 4