mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

I put radio Newcastle on tonight on my drive to work, first twenty minutes of the show were all about Sunderland including interviewing players because obviously they've moaned somewhere along the line of bias and magedia so I'm guessing BBC Newcastle must take turns each who starts off to try and quell the paranoia? Anyway, I thought all this Barcelona stuff was just an rtg thing but the Sunderland reporter, one of their players and another ex player in the studio had me almost convinced about how fucking superb they are, apparently they've a decent record scoring goals late on as the opposition are fucked at the end of games after spending all of the match chasing after the ball as the fifties Mackem Magyars caress the ball around puskas style. The ex player says his favourite time as a fan was watching Denis Smith's side getting promotion from division three and was jealous of today's 16 year olds travelling around the country watching the quality of football that Sunderland are putting out every week. :lol: :lol: I got to work without hearing anything NUFC related but didn't mind as it was a pleasure hearing just how good our mates down the road are. :good:

• Haha 6

10 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I put radio Newcastle on tonight on my drive to work, first twenty minutes of the show were all about Sunderland including interviewing players because obviously they've moaned somewhere along the line of bias and magedia so I'm guessing BBC Newcastle must take turns each who starts off to try and quell the paranoia? Anyway, I thought all this Barcelona stuff was just an rtg thing but the Sunderland reporter, one of their players and another ex player in the studio had me almost convinced about how fucking superb they are, apparently they've a decent record scoring goals late on as the opposition are fucked at the end of games after spending all of the match chasing after the ball as the fifties Mackem Magyars caress the ball around puskas style. The ex player says his favourite time as a fan was watching Denis Smith's side getting promotion from division three and was jealous of today's 16 year olds travelling around the country watching the quality of football that Sunderland are putting out every week. :lol: :lol: I got to work without hearing anything NUFC related but didn't mind as it was a pleasure hearing just how good our mates down the road are. :good:

I'm in two minds on promotion or another season in 2nd division........but it would great watching them get humped every week plus a few maulings thrown in v NUFC then relegation with record low points

Happy Hump Day GIF

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Tom said:

I’d like to laugh at the match threads but they keep hiding them :lol: 

I’d pay to see the spurs one :lol: 

Just bite your lip and get yourself an account man. Not that you're missing much, the fewm is getting that predictable. Spurs are shit, Everton are shit. We're boring to watch. Sunderland would beat either side. Etc. Here's an example from tonight. 

Screenshot_20230427_225222_Chrome.thumb.jpg.02199f1f1f629d7240a3a52d3abf8610.jpg

• Haha 2

And this. I mean how could anyone watch the match and come up with this conclusion? Pretty much Everton were the opposite of this. They put in effort and played quite well, passed well, we're aggressive and were backed by a hostile crowd, until we just broke them with our  quality. That's the objective truth.

Screenshot_20230427_230016_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f6c095a60bf1b50d0d2249ae2926f187.jpg

Edited by Renton
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tom said:

I’d like to laugh at the match threads but they keep hiding them :lol: 

I’d pay to see the spurs one :lol: 

We’re third…..so there are 17 piss poor teams in the weakest premier league ever

• Haha 1

Our thread for this game was 22 pages. Their thread is 28.

It's the usual stuff by and large, screams of 'we're lucky', Desperate cries of FTM, someone who doesn't like Murphy's face, etc. And a lot of this:

image.png.523bda5be2955fd820549dc3e01d488a.png

It's a lot of stuff like this. The desperation to self delude on evidence here man. The idea that he thinks we don't know he is absolutely fucking dying inside. It is D fucking lectable.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Renton said:

And this. I mean how could anyone watch the match and come up with this conclusion? Pretty much Everton were the opposite of this. They put in effort and played quite well, passed well, we're aggressive and were backed by a hostile crowd, until we just broke them with our  quality. That's the objective truth.

Screenshot_20230427_230016_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f6c095a60bf1b50d0d2249ae2926f187.jpg

Well the Barca Samba Boys can play them next season 

• Haha 2

I didn’t get the chance to see our latest match thread on there either, due to how quickly it was moved. However another very common theme (which gets loads of likes from the troglodytes) is that we’ve paid off the opposition and officials any time we win. They’re actually being serious as well :lol: 

Another favourite is Roker Mackem posting every five minutes during our games telling people they shouldn’t be watching it and that he has barely seen a minute of us playing this season. When everyone knows he’s got the game on and it’s eating him alive. Boo fucking hoo 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 4

So, according to this (completely tapped) lad, we are bribing the opposition to play badly. This is an accusation he has made on every match we've won, although apparently Villa have mackem levels of morality and rejected the bribe (without reporting it). We've spent 295 million to avoid relegation! (Not sure on the maths for this tbh). But not only that! Our club are bribing our own players! (I think that is also known as giving them a salary/bonuses). And not only that! Our club are also paying for the atmosphere at the ground! This is truly shocking stuff, quick someone call Panorama. 

image.png.9f880588e82985d8acc7565ef7e7fedf.png

• Haha 6

21 minutes ago, Renton said:

So, according to this (completely tapped) lad, we are bribing the opposition to play badly. This is an accusation he has made on every match we've won, although apparently Villa have mackem levels of morality and rejected the bribe (without reporting it). We've spent 295 million to avoid relegation! (Not sure on the maths for this tbh). But not only that! Our club are bribing our own players! (I think that is also known as giving them a salary/bonuses). And not only that! Our club are also paying for the atmosphere at the ground! This is truly shocking stuff, quick someone call Panorama. 

image.png.9f880588e82985d8acc7565ef7e7fedf.png

All that and they don’t care 👍🏻

• Like 1
  • Haha 1