mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 hour ago, Renton said:

So strangely enough the mackems have left our match report on their board open to the public today. As of the time of this post, its at an incredible 1150 posts (58 pages), mist of them which are this:

im horny jack nicholson GIF

If they lose tomorrow they won't be to bothered marra FTM

27 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: I assume they’d have battered this Arsenal side eh? 

sunderland draw Arsenal in the FA cup, and a few days before the game Luke Onion or whatever he’s called says 

“ Eeya, marras, I reckon I can beayt theese on me own”

Whoever their manger is that week says

” Crack on marra, we’ll see you in the pub after”

10 minutes after kick off the rest of the team get a fax saying Onion is winning 1-0

65th minute, another fax tells them it’s 1-1

Full time, the match stays at 1-1, and Onion walks in the pub distraught. 

“What’s the marra, Marra?”

” I got sent off after 20 minutes!”

FTM , Imagine, etc. 

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: I assume they’d have battered this Arsenal side eh? 

Well yeah……cos they’re the Barca Samba Boys marra FTM

• Haha 2

Just now, Gemmill said:

Millwall back in business and the playoffs are currently OUT OF REACH for the mackems.

They're so fucking deluded man, going on like this. If PNE won today they'd be a whole 3 points below Barcelona.

Screenshot_20230508_153159_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ace905300f94c5d54e54b7b513035517.jpg

3-1 Millwall.

• Haha 2

Just now, Holden McGroin said:

Former hero Duncan Watmore scored two for Millwall. Poetic.

I can’t believe they ever let him go because he was one of the most talented players in Europe when he was playing for them 

• Haha 6

Boro equaliser. These stupid cunts just need to beat Preston by 3 clear goals in the second half.

Should be a piece of piss for this free flowing Barcelona of the North.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Alex said:

I can’t believe they ever let him go because he was one of the most talented players in Europe when he was playing for them 

They've had loads of golden prospects going back to Kieran Brady who's now on BBC radio Newcastle. A Scottish/Irish? Golden boy from the early 90s who tore it up in thirty odd games over four years before getting his dream move to Doncaster.  :good:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Boro equaliser. These stupid cunts just need to beat Preston by 3 clear goals in the second half.

Only if Coventry lose I think

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

If boro score another and Sunderland win 1-0 then it will be level on Goal difference. Sunderland have scored more so I assume they'll go ahead.

It’s a pretty unique achievement for Sunderland. Not many “mid table premier league teams” finish in mid table in the championship.

19 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

They've had loads of golden prospects going back to Kieran Brady who's now on BBC radio Newcastle. A Scottish/Irish? Golden boy from the early 90s who tore it up in thirty odd games over four years before getting his dream move to Doncaster.  :good:

and Claudio Marangoni (sp?) utter shit for Sunlun, peddled and within 18 months south american player of the year

• Haha 1

Currently 6th. I'm happy for them to get promoted tbh. They'll get their anuses probed all season.

I'm also happy for them to fail to make the playoffs or get beat in the playoffs.

I'm just really happy for them whatever happens.

Have to say I am also enjoying the excitement of this. I'm not arsed if Sunderland come up, not that I'm convinced they'll find a way past Luton anyway. Mental how much is on the line for a few teams though.