mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Just now, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

You did lie about being in the army.

Incorrect.You failed to find out which army.That bird has flown.You got your heads together to discredit me,and failed.You are in danger of failing again.Accept what I am saying is true.You will sleep better at night.

15 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Probably.He died last Monday through cancer.

I am delighted. This improves my dad's chances of victory no end.

• Haha 2

Essembee, as a total aside - any chance you could get an avatar? I'm curious as to what you would choose.

Tempted to suggest that the forum could post suggestions, but I don't know if there are enough creative people on here for that :lol:

6 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Essembee, as a total aside - any chance you could get an avatar? I'm curious as to what you would choose.

Tempted to suggest that the forum could post suggestions, but I don't know if there are enough creative people on here for that :lol:

:D

Here you go

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDKWDH5HlUhdke3a89XD0

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Meenzer said:

No but what you don't understand is that my dad could beat up your dad

I think this post constitutes a hate crime now.

There was a special one for Isegrim too as I recall, and a few other wacky ones, including a Confederate flag and maybe even an apartheid South African flag.

Edited by acrossthepond
corrected, not sure why I said Dutch, thinking of essembee's odd obsession with them maybe

Aye, there was a lad at work saying he was just a front but as I asked him, a front for what exactly? To me it was fairly obvious he was the bloke buying it. Short was desperate to sell / get rid to the extent he was willing to give it away, pay off the debt etc. so there was no need for this Donald fella to be used as a front some consortium.