• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• essembeeofsunderland

• Alex

• Monkeys Fist

• Howay

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling out around Wearside Are you ready for a brand new beat? Eternal Winter's there and the time is right For shitting in the street   They're shitting in Roker (shiting in the street

Don't call it a comeback We've been shit for years Worst team on the River Wear Puttin' clean seats at the SoS in fear Makin' the tears rain down like a monsoon Listen to the half empty stad

OMG, this is a topic to ridicule the Sunderland?   HAHAHAH Love you.   We saw you cry at Neflix!   PS: I didn't know the menaning of 'macken'... Sorry for the inconvenien

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Toonpack said:

Forgot the thread I was perusing over there, but they need to maximise their untapped commercial revenue evidently, because they are (and I quote) a world-wide recognisable brand 🤣

Deluded isn’t strong enough. Which company wants to associate themselves with that brand?

I haven’t lived in Newcastle since I was a kid, so don’t really know any Sunderland fans but I don’t remember them being that mental. That forum surely can’t be representative of their fans?

I had always assumed it was some offshoot of a Combat 18 forum that eventually got their very own football forum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The 1990 play off loss to them hurt, no two ways but the events that it lead to was a very satisfying karma which may never have came about had we got promoted, it could've been more of the same low level ambition from the Mckeag boardroom and an eventual relegation. No Hall, no Fletcher and most importantly no Keegan. It lead to multi derby victories, title challenges, cup finals and European games which must've killed them to watch. Fast forward to the dark days of a lopsided squad who couldn't overcome the many shit Sunderland sides who clung onto PL survival by overstretching themselves for a few years and having the derby new manager bounce and getting their precious six in a row. It was shit and they had their night where we were relegated but again, with the same karma and hindsight that 1990 brought, this was our unplanned part in their club's utter devastation. Their absolute need to beat the Mags then stay up, (in that fucking order btw :lol:) has completely crippled them. No derby the year after we went down and no money to spend killed them, ditto going down penniless and somehow managing to get relegated again! They are fucked, no two ways about it and as ever, the Mag paranoia that swirls around in their collective fanbase has played, in my humble opinion, a massive, massive part. Missed the second half as I was at a garden party where much hilarity ensued at their expense and then about an hour or so later they were forgotten about totally. They're going to have to get used to being forgotten about because if we, their nearest and dearest can and will dismiss them, what do they think the rest of the country will do? Glorious ending to the Sunderland story and much deserved. FTM lads. :good:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 5
16 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

We are not Newcastle. We do not behave like scum

:lol:

Aye, remember when one of our lot threatened Pardew outside the ground… oh, no, that was one of theirs* with Coleman, outside the SOS, and on film. 

Remember when one of ours glassed Freddy Shepherd when he was out for a meal with his Mrs?… shit, no, again, one of theirs glassing Murray out for a meal

I could go on but we all know the incidents…

The only time I recall a manager of ours talking with fans on the steps was Keegan, after selling Cole, and I don’t recall anything other than passion and respect. 

*the fucking knuckle-dragger who did this is the (now ex) husband of one of Mrs.F’s colleagues. 
This incident apparently doesn’t even make the top 10 of fuckwitted/terrible things he’s done :lol:

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

The 1990 play off loss to them hurt, no two ways but the events that it lead to was a very satisfying karma which may never have came about had we got promoted, it could've been more of the same low level ambition from the Mckeag boardroom and an eventual relegation. No Hall, no Fletcher and most importantly no Keegan. It lead to multi derby victories, title challenges, cup finals and European games which must've killed them to watch. Fast forward to the dark days of a lopsided squad who couldn't overcome the many shit Sunderland sides who clung onto PL survival by overstretching themselves for a few years and having the derby new manager bounce and getting their precious six in a row. It was shit and they had their night where we were relegated but again, with the same karma and hindsight that 1990 brought, this was our unplanned part in their club's utter devastation. Their absolute need to beat the Mags then stay up, (in that fucking order btw :lol:) has completely crippled them. No derby the year after we went down and no money to spend killed them, ditto going down penniless and somehow managing to get relegated again! They are fucked, no two ways about it and as ever, the Mag paranoia that swirls around in their collective fanbase has played, in my humble opinion, a massive, massive part. Missed the second half as I was at a garden party where much hilarity ensued at their expense and then about an hour or so later they were forgotten about totally. They're going to have to get used to being forgotten about because if we, their nearest and dearest can and will dismiss them, what do they think the rest of the country will do? Glorious ending to the Sunderland story and much deserved. FTM lads. :good:

Great post,. completely agree.

• Like 2

When it looked like they could possibly go up and we could possibly go down,not one of then said they would then be only one good season away from returning to the Premier League.Oh no,it was the chance of playing us that was on their minds.We are their lives.During close seasons,they seem to know more about every player we’re supposedly after than the Ronny Gill,talkSHITE and every other media outlet.Somehow they seem to be first with the ‘exclusive’.Of course everyone is shite and with their possible signings,everyone is decent.Mammy’s Boy,their new owner,must now realise what a set of cunts support his new club.Just wait until he comes out and tells them they’re going to invest in young players and the academy in the future.The fans unrealistic expectations will not go down very well with the Idiots on Wear.

• Jaysus... 1

They’re just such an odd fan base. As HMHM said in his cracking post the club is basically built around challenging us, even when Donaldson and Methven took over they immediately  took aim at us, that hairy tramp that wanted to take them over constantly tried to dig at us, all the while we are 1/2 divisions higher and absolutely shouldn’t be any focus for them. That’s the only thing that gets their fan base going, the knacker that lingers here shows it a sniff of Championship football and he’s puffing his chest out dreaming of playing in Europe “before your lot” :lol:

That “it couldn’t possibly be our lot abusing the manager, must be mags in disguise” is utterly bizarre, fan bases do embarrassing things just accept it and move on, when that tit punched a police horse I can’t recall anyone going “must be a mackem in disguise” btw that still remains the only thing they bring up about our lot, since then they’ve cheered on a pedophile and then defending cheering him on even given the hindsight of his sentencing, abused not one, but two sets of owners (soon to be three), accosted so many managers I’ve lost count, etc. Oh aye and let’s not forget the absolutely shameful scenes when they got a day out in London and promptly started taking baths and voiding their bowels over landmark fountains. They are a fucking embarrassment to the North East of England, the embarrassment extends past the football as well, the “city” is just a hovel, I genuinely think North Shields has a better high street, they’re either still bottom or among the bottom for their school systems (including iirc the worst Uni in the UK). They truly are always in Newcastle’s shadow, hence why we have Saudi Arabia trying to buy us and they have? A middle class businessman, a complete fraudulent loser, and the trust fund nephew of the woman from Seinfeld....

• Haha 9

You had Murray saying their stadium would always have at least one more seat than ours.

Ellis Short wearing his FTM badge while hosting a meeting with African dignitaries due to their Invest In Africa sponsorship.

Donny with his early dig at us.

I did have a soft spot for Tom Cowie after he said ‘I wish we had Newcastle supporters.I never thought I would say this,but it is true’

Tom Cowie was never glassed by a makem after this quote.

7 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

You had Murray saying their stadium would always have at least one more seat than ours.

Ellis Short wearing his FTM badge while hosting a meeting with African dignitaries due to their Invest In Africa sponsorship.

Donny with his early dig at us.

I did have a soft spot for Tom Cowie after he said ‘I wish we had Newcastle supporters.I never thought I would say this,but it is true’

Tom Cowie was never glassed by a makem after this quote.

I bet you’ve got “your” stool at the pub, by the bar, near where the glass wash is so the staff can’t escape. 

• Haha 7
25 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:

I love it when @Howay goes full radge on the mackems- he’s so angrily eloquent. 

There’s some crackers in there, my favourite being “voiding their bowels”. Sheer poo-etry!

• Haha 3
11 hours ago, Kitman said:

There’s some quackers in there, my favourite being “voiding their bowels”. Sheer poo-etry!

4 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

duckno.gif

Opportunity missed- see me after class. 

• Haha 1

Saw something on twitter that; their parachute payments are gone, 13 of their players are out of contract, also McGeady gets a contract extension because he featured in the Play Off loss?

So, they have to completely rebuild a promotion challenging team. That's expensive. They'll be paying over the odds for players because they're still a 'big club' for League 1. They'll be paying over the odds because they've a billionaire owner. They'll end up getting stiffed because their owner is inexperienced, and will likely end up spending £5m on anyone with a popular chant. 

In 17/18 their broadcast revenue was £95.6m, in 19/20 it was £17.2m (and 59% of their total revenue), in 20/21 broadcast revenue was £2m. I can't see how they can build a squad essentially from scratch, that's capable of pushing for promotion, when their revenue is so small.

But, on the bright side, they can laugh at us because of that one time a fan punched a horse.

• Haha 5
5 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Saw something on twitter that; their parachute payments are gone, 13 of their players are out of contract, also McGeady gets a contract extension because he featured in the Play Off loss?

So, they have to completely rebuild a promotion challenging team. That's expensive. They'll be paying over the odds for players because they're still a 'big club' for League 1. They'll be paying over the odds because they've a billionaire owner. They'll end up getting stiffed because their owner is inexperienced, and will likely end up spending £5m on anyone with a popular chant. 

In 17/18 their broadcast revenue was £95.6m, in 19/20 it was £17.2m (and 59% of their total revenue), in 20/21 broadcast revenue was £2m. I can't see how they can build a squad essentially from scratch, that's capable of pushing for promotion, when their revenue is so small.

But, on the bright side, they can laugh at us because of that one time a fan punched a horse.

That's an incredible drop in revenue, mind. You have to wonder at what point that does lasting damage to the club tbh. I suppose the consequence is that they're now very much reliant on their fans - but with their attendances so low the potential impact of even that is greatly diminished.

I think Dreyfus is going to have to bankroll them out of the league really.