• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• essembeeofsunderland

• Alex

• Monkeys Fist

• Howay

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling out around Wearside Are you ready for a brand new beat? Eternal Winter's there and the time is right For shitting in the street   They're shitting in Roker (shiting in the street

Don't call it a comeback We've been shit for years Worst team on the River Wear Puttin' clean seats at the SoS in fear Makin' the tears rain down like a monsoon Listen to the half empty stad

Doesnae look any worse either. 

Posted Images

Surely to make way for all the world class talent trust fund boy will bring in? 

Or is it more likely his pledge to run the club sustainably means they are not able to make a play off run every single year so they have to lower costs and consolidate in mid table. 

Just now, David Kelly said:

I thought they were already consolidating in mid table.

:lol: Pretty much but they’ve been using the old new manager bounce technique to sneak into the play offs and get pumped every season. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Howay said:

:lol: Pretty much but they’ve been using the old new manager bounce technique to sneak into the play offs and get pumped every season. 

Not every season is it?  Didn't they miss out completely last year?

The new manager bounce should really now be called the sunderland technique by now shouldn't it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Less than a week ago the vast majority of makems wanted rid of Midget Johnson.Today it’s been confirmed that he’ll continue to be manager so now the vast majority are happy he’s continuing.Mammy’s Boy has clearly tried and failed to convince anyone that they’ll not be verbally or physically attacked if they take on the managers job .Not that the players are safe mind,the drink driver was spat on when leaving Joker Park with his wife and kids.

5 hours ago, David Kelly said:

Not every season is it?  Didn't they miss out completely last year?

The new manager bounce should really now be called the sunderland technique by now shouldn't it.

:lol: I’d forgotten, hard to keep track as they’ve been down there so long now! 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

They've ran out of money so they'll give their current manager a pair of false glasses and a fake moustache from eBay for the new manager bounce next season.

“Hello I am Leo Johansson your new Swedish manager! We will win promotion of this I am sure!”

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Just seen we've arranged a friendly with Burton. :lol: top trolling

On a Friday night. Bad planning.

Should have done it on a Saturday so we could really enjoy it.

The fuss being made made over Grant Leadbitter retiring or whatever he’s up to tells you everything about the mackems like. 

You’d think it was Maradona hanging up his boots.

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Tom said:

The fuss being made made over Grant Leadbitter retiring or whatever he’s up to tells you everything about the mackems like. 

You’d think it was Maradona hanging up his boots.

Who? :lol:

I've vaguely heard of the name but he could walk past me in the street and I'd be no wiser. I'm guessing if a NUFC player walked past one of their MLF'S he'd either get abused or they'd try to strike up a conversation where the massive lads fan's* take on it would be the player greatly respects Sunderland and deep down knows their fans are better or something but can't say too much in case it upsets people drinking gravy or punching horses or something to that effect? 

*Sometimes writing it out and saying massive lads fan is funnier than the shortened abbreviation. Imagine if supporters elsewhere were aware of it? Proper wtf moment I'd assume?) :lol:

• Haha 4