mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

:lol: Grown men doing that on presumably their day off. 

“for fuck sake Colin you said you’d take lal mick to diggerland”

”I just had to mak my video with bazza where we banged that Maggie cunt to rights, al tak him to the Alsatian buggy races outside the bridges, he always loves that”

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 6

18 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Grown men doing that on presumably their day off

“for fuck sake Colin you said you’d take lal mick to diggerland”

”I just had to mak my video with bazza where we banged that Maggie cunt to rights, al tak him to the Alsatian buggy races outside the bridges, he always loves that”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

The number of bitter posts relating to us in there is truly sad. We've got nobody on that list and they probably never will again, but their sad obsession as always pulls them in. Like the moon to our Earth. They can't help but revolve around us. It's simple gravity. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

They have gone into meltdown over the Everton postponement even questioning if the Manquillo booking in 95th minute was deliberate to miss next game and get below the minimum required

• Haha 1

I still don’t understand the desire they have for us to be relegated, surely if they hope to get promoted they don’t want to play an NUFC side which would presumably be the most expensive side in the history of the league managed by Eddie Howe. It would be two absolute humblings as they get sent back to League One. 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Howay said:

I still don’t understand the desire they have for us to be relegated, surely if they hope to get promoted they don’t want to play an NUFC side which would presumably be the most expensive side in the history of the league managed by Eddie Howe. It would be two absolute humblings as they get sent back to League One. 

If they played us second game of the season at their place you'd have to feel sorry for any fucker who they cracked on to at their first game from the opposition. 'Fust home gayam of the saysun next week vusus the Saudis and it's the biggest gayam in this division, it'll be like we're the rebels fighting the empire in star wazz, marra. The whole country and championship will be praying we win. Who do you want to win, marra? Ah waz annie jokin before when ah sez yaz wu a shit club and it was ya cup final today playing the lads, like. Ya still must want us to beat the Mags, ah bet ya hayat them anarrl? What? Yav got to meet ya mayats? Ah well, ah'l not wish ya luck today! Lol!'

• Haha 4

Oh dear 

I thought it might have quietened down but its gone into overdrive now

Demanding the PL suspend season/transfer window for 30 days 

Independent inquiry into the blatant rule breaking by NUFC...(no mention that other clubs have done exactly the same)

PL are in bed with Saudis / Boris / Uncle Tom Cobley  etc etc  

And of course questioning injury to Krafth & Fraser and even suggesting the Manquillo booking was deliberate😉

Still finding it hard to add / count up.....when pointed out we only had 19 fit players of which 16 were outfield less the injuries against Man Utd plus covid

Demanding to see proof of covid tests results

Suggesting we should play u23/u21/u18 to fill the squad.....they cant understand the 25 man squad rule

Also suggesting Boro should appeal the 3 point deduction which resulted in relegation back in 1997 due to not having enough fit players

I fear mental health problems will outnumber covid cases on wearyside in the next week or two

The NUFC thread they have is on 585 pages and as normal is the biggest / most commented on

Edited by Rosco
  • Haha 7