mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Lennon fighting with their fans on the touch line about two games into his managerial reign would be great. As would their fans claiming he broke Shearer’s foot that time he head butted it 

• Haha 7

40 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

finding it very hard to think there's anything even remotely funny about mackems at the moment when you've got literally hundreds of the cunts turning up on your doorstep in the morning.

:(

Whatever you do, don't put a NUFC top on and go in the home end as you'll totally piss off the odd fruitcake exiled mackems that do this for the 'mags obsessed' crack. (They secretly love seeing themselves in black & white, it's their dirty little vice). ;)

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Whatever you do, don't put a NUFC top on and go in the home end as you'll totally piss off the odd fruitcake exiled mackems that do this for the 'mags obsessed' crack. (They secretly love seeing themselves in black & white, it's their dirty little vice). ;)

to be honest, you're not flavour of the month at the minute.

can't believe you didn't advertise a spare for tomorrow in the ticket thread when you must've known how desperate I was to get out of here tomorrow.  :(

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

to be honest, you're not flavour of the month at the minute.

can't believe you didn't advertise a spare for tomorrow in the ticket thread when you must've known how desperate I was to get out of here tomorrow.  :(

It wasn't my ticket to give away, BD! For all I know somebody else will have it? :dunno:

Also, what ticket thread? 

Edited by Howmanheyman

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

It wasn't my ticket to give away, BD! For all I know somebody else will have it? :dunno:

Also, what ticket thread? 

:lol:

only joshing mate, I'm up on sunday.

can't afford 2 trips, I definitely err on the pauper side of the cotswolds rather than the jeremy clarkson bit! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

:lol:

only joshing mate, I'm up on sunday.

can't afford 2 trips, I definitely err on the pauper side of the cotswolds rather than the jeremy clarkson bit! 

:good:

(Blatantly lights cigars with twenty pound notes, this'un). :lol:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

No manager to blame tonight. Must be the owner’s fault.

:lol: The manager they were hounding out while he had them third? That manager? Who’d have thought their pretend owners wouldn’t have a fucking clue what they were doing so would just try to placate the fan base. If only it was absolutely obvious to anyone that looked at the situation for a minute eh :lol: :lol: . They will of course be absolutely blind to the fact they as fans are, and have been throughout this decline, part of the problem. 

I really like the idea of them getting wound up about their result being called out, they know it always is if they’re playing on the same day right? It’s just an added laugh after we smashed 3 past their beleaguered scouse counterparts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

So they got beat at Cheltenham who hadn't won in 13 games....next game away to Wimbledon who haven't won in 12 games......what could possibly go wrong😁

Edited by Rosco
  • Haha 3