mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

20 minutes ago, Renton said:

They don't care less about us man, couldn't give a fuck. I read it endlessly on a 1000 page thread on us, the third since our takeover. This lad seems a tad upset mind.

What the fuck is a ponshon :lol:  Does he mean penchant?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Not that I invest a moment's thought more than necessary about those cheesy-chip eating fuckwits down the road, but what the fuck were they doing sacking Johnson? He had them in 3rd place FFS.

This is like the Chelsea 'approach' to management, only in League One. Fucking morons.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Renton said:

They don't care less about us man, couldn't give a fuck. I read it endlessly on a 1000 page thread on us, the third since our takeover. This lad seems a tad upset mind.

Will Forte Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

Not that upset that he didn't forget to sign it off with 'FTM'. Fuck me gently :lol:

• Haha 1

Hindsight is wonderful if this is true, we should have stuck with LJ until the end of the season if we didn’t have some guaranteed to take over. What a fuckin shit show.

By jove, I think he's got it,

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Craig said:

Not that I invest a moment's thought more than necessary about those cheesy-chip eating fuckwits down the road, but what the fuck were they doing sacking Johnson? He had them in 3rd place FFS.

This is like the Chelsea 'approach' to management, only in League One. Fucking morons.

As far as I can tell, the fans hated him because he'd gone past the 6 month threshold between 'undying, unconditional support and love' to 'wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire'; they lost that game against Bolton 6-0, and their ownership structure decided to follow the wisdom of the fans and get rid. Which is also why I think they approached Keane. At this point I think you could legitimately state that the fans are indirectly running the club, which explains pretty much everything about why they are where they are.

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

As far as I can tell, the fans hated him because he'd gone past the 6 month threshold between 'undying, unconditional support and love' to 'wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire'; they lost that game against Bolton 6-0, and their ownership structure decided to follow the wisdom of the fans and get rid. Which is also why I think they approach Keane. At this point I think you could legitimately state that the fans are indirectly running the club, which explains pretty much everything about why they are where they are.

They're a danger to themselves. Long may that continue... :lol:

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

I'm guessing. In a sentence criticising us for bad spelling you have to give this lad some credit!

Was it Gemmill who once famously went apeshit over someone's spelling only to screw up his own spelling in his ranting post?

I haven't been following this Keane stuff, but honestly Keane would have to be clinically insane to take these shithouses back on at this time. Okay, there is the fact he actually might be clinically insane, but still.....

Who would touch them with a bargepole considering their treatment of a manager who had them in third (let alone the rest)? 

11 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

heads off to rtg for a bit of spying......

Meltdown in progress.

Personally I think Keane would have been a disaster (which would have been nice) despite the unwashed creaming over him.

Whoever they get now is on a hiding to nothing - splendid :)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Craig said:

precisely this.

they honestly believe that unless a manager wins every single, solitary game fucking game for the entire season, then they're not good enough.

5 minutes ago, Craig said:

Was it Gemmill who once famously went apeshit over someone's spelling only to screw up his own spelling in his ranting post?

Can't have been Gemmill, he's perfect at everything, so he says.

• Haha 1

Just now, thebrokendoll said:

precisely this.

they honestly believe that unless a manager wins every single, solitary game fucking game for the entire season, then they're not good enough.

In other words they STILL believe they're far too good for League One. That's why you've been unable to get yourselves out of it for over 3 years! Deluded cunts.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Meltdown in progress.

Personally I think Keane would have been a disaster (which would have been nice) despite the unwashed creaming over him.

Whoever they get now is on a hiding to nothing - splendid :)

aye!

such is their grief at missing out on the man who floored shearer it'll be amazing if they get a crowd of 20 against mk dons.

they're rapping it in in their thousands!

:lol:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Craig said:

I don't remember that at all. But it 100% was.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Craig said:

In other words they STILL believe they're far too good for League One. That's why you've been unable to get yourselves out of it for over 3 years! Deluded cunts.

Exactly, the ONLY job is get out of that division, and only that just now.

Third and at the very least nailed on for playoffs and it wasn't good enough so bin the manager.

Didn’t someone post a link on here showing that Lee Johnson was their most successful manager ( of those that lasted 1 season or more), since the 19th century? :lol:

I’m surprised they haven’t tried to get Ratboy from South Shields, but they probably can’t afford him :lol:

Glorious times 

0baa6957b902432e0207d16fa8ef9e49.gif

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Renton said:

Will Forte Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

Ponshon 🙂 

• Haha 1