mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

7 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

Sunderland, the place where signs were put up telling people not to shit in the streets 💩

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/people-sunderland-warned-stop-defacating-16765897

People shitting in the streets of Sunderland was arguably improving the place. 

• Haha 1

:lol: This has to be the most absurd out of their new topics to attack us for. “Haha they might get beat to players by PSG and Milan” so will almost every other club on the planet you nonce supporters, if we do sign both will they be posting about how gutted they are that we beat Milan and Paris? Or will that interest never have existed?

• Haha 3

Absolutely rent-free in their heads. :lol:

Fuck me that clown is checking twitter feeds on player links for us more than our own fans. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I’d much rather be beaten to transfers by Wigan

That understandable though given that Wigan are still getting installments of the Will Grigg money.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Howay said:

I saw that on twitter and just skim read the top bit and thought it was just a piss take of the mackems wearing their tops at Newcastle, sorry, Ponteland airport. I genuinely didn't realise one of them was one of their players? :lol: :lol:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: This has to be the most absurd out of their new topics to attack us for. “Haha they might get beat to players by PSG and Milan” so will almost every other club on the planet you nonce supporters, if we do sign both will they be posting about how gutted they are that we beat Milan and Paris? Or will that interest never have existed?

its a lot more simple than that mate.

if we do sign them, they'll be shite.

• Haha 3

That toucher Exile seems to take quite an interest in our transfers for someone who is only bothered about human rights 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

“Toucher” :lol: 

He’s a crease, even the mackems give him a wide berth. 

Aye, even they seem to find him embarrassing 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

the useless cunt still wouldn't be aware of what amnesty international was if it walked up to him and levelled him with a shovel.

He thinks amnesty international is a new craft beer on sale at Aldi, marra. :good:

• Haha 4

I did read a post by him once over there when he was pulled on his obsession with nufc that his main interests are safc and skateboarding.

assuming the 1968 bit of his name refers to either his year of birth or when he was exiled I'd be willing to bet he's got a restraining order from every park in the valleys.

• Haha 3

On 17/06/2022 at 13:53, Alex said:

Mental, man. Apart from the obvious superiority of Newcastle as a place in general which literally no one bar them fuckers would dispute, there are parts of loads of the big cities in Britain that are at least as bad and, in many cases worse, as the worst bits of Newcastle. Sunderland would be amongst those, if it was a big city 

They always bang on about the centre being alright but the surrounding areas being a shit hole.  But I think the surrounding areas of Newcastle are better than most comparable cities. Jesmond, Gosforth, Benton for starters. Even less salubrious areas like Sandyford, Heaton, Walkerville are alright. I can't vouch for the west end but it looks okay when I drive through. Then you have rhe coast etc.

Compare this to cities like Manchester, Liverpool, Glasgow, and Birmingham. Places where you take a wrong turn and you're scared for your life. All I know about Sunderland is the city centre IS a shit hole, having never had reason to go elsewhere there. 

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 6

52 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

The lass on the left is clearly thinking, "I want paying up front with this bearded danger".

By ‘wee’ I assume he means piss-stained 

• Haha 4

54 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

The lass on the left is clearly thinking, "I want paying up front with this bearded danger".

The man paid for the night and fair play to him, he isn’t wasting a minute.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Fucking gets some use out of that shirt. Homer Simpson has more outfits

Probably the only one he can get his kite into. He’s great like. Posts photos of some expensive clothes shop with the hashtag #clobber then the next day he’ll post a photo of him sat in the boozer with an old OMG Rich Energy Racing jacket on 

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Renton said:

They always bang on about the centre being alright but the surrounding areas being a shit hole.  But I think the surrounding areas of Newcastle are better than most comparable cities. Jesmond, Gosforth, Benton for starters. Even less salubrious areas like Sandyford, Heaton, Walkerville are alright. I can't vouch for the west end but it looks okay when I drive through. Then you have rhe coast etc.

Compare this to cities like Manchester, Liverpool, Glasgow, and Birmingham. Places where you take a wrong turn and you're scared for your life. All I know about Sunderland is the city centre IS a shit hole, having never had reason to go elsewhere there. 

they're literally consumed with jealousy over the regional capital to the point of bizarre irrationality. the mere mention of the local bbc radio station brings the weird cunts out in hives to say nowt of their renaming of the airport. I mean for fucks sake, what do they want? 747's taking off from northumberland street? still doesn't stop entire families of grotesquely obese inbred halfwits rocking up at 'ponteland' airport in their red and white finery to prove their mackemness, or for that matter their classlees nonce supporting, tinpot club paying for advertising space in it in a pathetic and desperate attempt at one-upmanship. 

as for their 'city', it took them FIVE attempts at a competition on the back of a corn flakes box to finally get accreditation, and that was only because the queenie was feeling particularly benevolent in her ruby jubilee.

the reality is its a fucking minging shithole of a town full of bigoted morons  and it's only claim to fame is it makes merthyr tydfil look salubrious.

• Haha 8