mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Delewded cunts. FTM.

:lol: 

Whatever he's actually worth, just like their last manager, it'll probably be a fellow championship club that he leaves for and there's fuck all they can do about it. (MYP btw). 

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Hey that’s the going rate for a top striker with *checks notes* FIVE second division goals in his entire career.

Don't diss the Loch Ness Drogba.

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

:lol: Aye, Kilbane and Micky Gray would have Almiron and Trippier in his back pocket all game. Big fan of the revisionism behind their one flash in the pan season

It was a flash in the pan season as well, and they finished 7th man. :lol:

Didn't we even do that with Roeder? 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Renton said:

What a weirdo this lad is.

I absolutely destroyed some foxy blonde scum from Eeeeeasington Lane last night for 12 hours straight last night and she never mentioned the hewmin rites issues marra. Almost like it's in their RTG head.

44 minutes ago, Renton said:

1 hour ago, Alex said:

😂😂😂

A43976AA-52B0-4C27-A954-540426C636F9.jpeg

A kick and rush team with little or no technique and a ball that weighed about 4kg would beat the current Newcastle United team? 

I say this seriously - and also in regards to a lot of 90s teams but the contemporary team would probably win 10 nil....and barely have to run. 

Morons

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Tom said:

A kick and rush team with little or no technique and a ball that weighed about 4kg would beat the current Newcastle United team? 

I say this seriously - and also in regards to a lot of 90s teams but the contemporary team would probably win 10 nil....and barely have to run. 

Morons

Yeah but that’s an unfair comparison. If you gave that Sunderland team the benefits of modern nutrition, training techniques and a world class manager then they could probably reduce the deficit to 9 nil.

• Haha 3

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-😭-v-chelsea-kick-off-1730-sky-sports-main-event-sky-sports-premier-league-sky-sports-ultra-hdr.1593704/post-37214715

Every game seems to be a cakewalk to us, but Mackem logic tells us that this means every single one of the 15 teams we've played so far has had our opponents fail to turn up.

When is that penny going to drop, I wonder? 

Mind you, the incessant bitterness in that thread a joy to read :lol: Some of them desperately trying to convince themselves this is the same as that time we finished 5th under Pardew.

Even Chelsea fans had more grace and class about today than this bunch of weapons.

• Haha 3

I've just had a quick browse of their thread...they are mentally ill. 

Great scenes tbh :lol: 

Enjoy our result, then have a laugh off the fume it causes over there. Fully aware that they don't have any principles and never have so it's all complete bullshit :lol: 

• Haha 2