Wigan Athletic vs Newcastle United Saturday 28th April 3pm

Christmas Tree

Aye looks like we might have finally just got off the bus. Given them a half head start and they've made us pay for it. Spurs/Chelsea could still fuck up, but this needed to be a win today really.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking hell what a half. We just haven't shown up and Wigan pushing for every ball like they are fighting to stay up.

And as I say that, they get another one.

How cheesy is that goal music btw?

Mental.

All we can do is go all out second half. Nowt to lose, goal diff is fucked anyway.

This is what it is to be a nufc supporter eh...

CL? :lol:

Get fucked. They're killing us, and to top it off all the calls that we don't get they do.

Credit to them though, they're on fire.

THE one redeeming possibility from this match so far is the potential that Wigan getting a result could assist in relegating Villa - other than that I'm fucking disgusted, fucking joke of a team that we are. It's times like this when I can't help but think we've fluked the position that we're in in the league, this is more like our usual shit. Next season when we've got all the extra games from the Europa League and a weakened squad from selling some of our big players it'll all balance out to us struggling to finish in the top fucking ten.

THE one redeeming possibility from this match so far is the potential that Wigan getting a result could assist in relegating Villa - other than that I'm fucking disgusted, fucking joke of a team that we are. It's times like this when I can't help but think we've fluked the position that we're in in the league, this is more like our usual shit. Next season when we've got all the extra games from the Europa League and a weakened squad from selling some of our big players it'll all balance out to us struggling to finish in the top fucking ten.

Fuck off man. Seriously.

At 2-0 was gonna make an analytical post about how they have 5 in mf when the wing backs come up.... :lol:

Let's win the 2nd half and see what happens. It was doable at 2 but this is a mountain now.

Edited by Park Life

:lol: Dry your eyes ffs

Get a grip man ffs

Well I'm going to do what I did after watching the first half against Spurs - I'm fucking off to the gym hoping they don't get another four.

Hate to say it but the word that separates the teams for me is "desire"

(And of course that cunt in black is helping them every step of the way as well)