England

LeazesMag

The way people go on you'd think Ashley Cole had come into work with a 9mm hollow point and blown some kid's head off for not showing him enough respec'. Get some fucking perspective - while fooling around in the changing rooms he accidentally fired an air rifle and it hit someone in the leg. It was a daft thing to do, but in terms of reasons to despise people as despicable cunts not fit to wear the shirt, that sort of thing doesn't even compare with examples like shagging your team mates ex or disrespecting your own fans on national TV, for fucks sake.

What would happen at your work if that happened?....

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way people go on you'd think Ashley Cole had come into work with a 9mm hollow point and blown some kid's head off for not showing him enough respec'. Get some fucking perspective - while fooling around in the changing rooms he accidentally fired an air rifle and it hit someone in the leg. It was a daft thing to do, but in terms of reasons to despise people as despicable cunts not fit to wear the shirt, that sort of thing doesn't even compare with examples like shagging your team mates ex or disrespecting your own fans on national TV, for fucks sake.

I assume you're being ironic? Some Ashley highlights

Acting the greedy cunt: "I couldn't believe it when they weren't prepared to pay me £60,000 a week".

Disrespecting the fans like a huffy bairn: "My worst fears were confirmed as Thierry and I sat in the centre circle after the final whistle. His name was sung from the rooftops, while my contribution was recognised by a deafening silence. I was the invisible man."

Ashley the faithful partner: at least 7 different allegations of affairs during his relationship with Cheryl Cole, not including the allegation of a homosexual orgy (later retracted).

Yes, no comparison with the other twats at all

I was using Cole more as an example of someone playing brilliantly at the end of a very long season than someone who plays particularly shit for England. Collectively, tiredness is an excuse that's overused in international football, when it's rarely brought up going into the last day of a season with the title up for grabs.

I assume you're being ironic? Some Ashley highlights

Acting the greedy cunt: "I couldn't believe it when they weren't prepared to pay me £60,000 a week".

Disrespecting the fans like a huffy bairn: "My worst fears were confirmed as Thierry and I sat in the centre circle after the final whistle. His name was sung from the rooftops, while my contribution was recognised by a deafening silence. I was the invisible man."

Ashley the faithful partner: at least 7 different allegations of affairs during his relationship with Cheryl Cole, not including the allegation of a homosexual orgy (later retracted).

Yes, no comparison with the other twats at all

Are you for real? The best player in that position in the country asking for £60k a week from a supposed EPL title challenger? About 5 or so years after the likes of Roy Keane had been demanding £50k? If you're not just opposed to high wages generally, then that is no point at all. Call him a greddy cunt all you want, he's the one with the CL medal, and Arsenal are the permanent also rans.

I've no idea what the Henry thing refers to, but it sounds like a quote from a book giving his opinion on whether or not he got the same level of recognition as Henry. I'd need ot know more before I commented, but if you don't want to hear his opinons, then don't buy the book. It's hardly the same as sticking your mush in a camera and slagging off your fans live just after you've given a completely shit performance.

As for the faithfull partner, I don't recall saying he was one (even though the key word there is allegations), but the despicable thing I was alluding to was shagging one of your team-mates exes, not just shagging around behind the wife's back (which is according to polls, something anywhere up to half the country does).

I actually think Cole was within his rights to expect more than the 50/60k offer from Arsenal. He is one of the better left backs in the world, and the going rate for world-class players at the moment is 100k + a week. He doesn't dictate the market. Why people are bothered about him cheating on Cheryl Factor I don't know, she comes across as quite a dull person and will be a lot more focused on the X Factor and her 'music product'--if we can call it that--than having sex with her husband. He is a young athlete full of testosterone, he's going to be as horny as fuck and he'll have far more opportunity than the average man to cheat.

As for the faithfull partner, I don't recall saying he was one (even though the key word there is allegations), but the despicable thing I was alluding to was shagging one of your team-mates exes, not just shagging around behind the wife's back (which is according to polls, something anywhere up to half the country does).

so half the country are cunts if you get caught by the papers :hump: ashley cole is still a ( insert appropriate expletive) tho, no denying no defending, cant be done

does anybody have anything interesting to add to my earlier comments about the sort of team Hodgson is fielding, and the likeliehood of England winning this tournament here ?

Tymoshenko? She looks pretty fit. Her daughter Eugenia was on BBC Breakfast last week, she wasn't bad either. Think her mam's had a couple of kickings in prison or something.

The UK government are boycotting the tournament.

Not quite. They're boycotting the group stages. If England managed to get to the final then you can guarantee that Cameron will be in Kiev for the final.