England

LeazesMag

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob Green looked hopeless last night. Milner and Downing will never be international class. Gerrard is officially past it. Jagielka looked dodgy at times. Usually boring rubbishlast night

Yes, I agree.

But as usual will get my hopes up and actual start to think we could do well in the Euros.

:lol: Aye Rob Green looked every inch the Championship level keeper he is, total snorefest tbh they scored and just shut up shop very disappointing as I thought we'd carry on to try and get the attack used to playing together but they looked like they couldn't be arsed.

you can say good bye to the world cup wont even qualify the way this new team is playing they dont give a fucking cunterhead theres no passion

at the end of the day, they won and this is how England are going to play now, organised and disciplined. Greece won this trophy with a poor team too.

It's results that count. Nobody will give a toss how boring it is if England even reach the semi finals of this tournament, for only the 3rd time ever.

Agreed, we don't have the players to do it the other way, we have good individuals but they're not flair players, they're functional.

I think Carroll will have the same issue with England as he does at Liverpool though, the wingers, since one shares his club, aren't good enough deliverers of the type of ball he needs to score goals.

He going to be a Heskey because of that one of those players who other forwards say is good to play with but who seems incapable of scoring himself.

Agreed, we don't have the players to do it the other way, we have good individuals but they're not flair players, they're functional.

I think Carroll will have the same issue with England as he does at Liverpool though, the wingers, since one shares his club, aren't good enough deliverers of the type of ball he needs to score goals.

He going to be a Heskey because of that one of those players who other forwards say is good to play with but who seems incapable of scoring himself.

If a thick twat like joey barton can figure out how to get the ball to Carroll in dangerous positions why can nee fucker else?

Rather have Barry then an extra defender.

Should have taken Sturridge.

why on the barry point? Jones and Jagielka can both cover a deep midfield role and would do it better than barry who isnt a good enough defender to be a total destroyer and not a good enough passer to be a deep lying playmaker type

sturridge is incredibly selfish with the ball and thinks hes better than he is

Johnny Heitinga fans' player of the year, Sylvain Distan players' player of the year....both announced with much fanfare via tannoy at Goodison during the last game of the season. Says it all really. So is Woy always this decisive about the make up of his squad or is he really not too sure on that one?......

who are the CMs in the squad now then?

would quite like to see Jones getting nudged into a DM stopper role hes got all the attributes to do it superbly