Shooting in Denver

catmag

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure I agree with consulting the families on what punishment the twat should recieve. Isn't a justice system supposed to be objective?

how long do they have to decided if they are for or against the death penalty?

There seems to be plenty of strange things about this Denver carry on, has anyone else picked up on any of it.

I mean, this shooting supposedly started around midnight or as near as and yet it's full of babies and young kids as well as adults. I find that a bit strange to be honest.

Also, this shooter is supposed to be a medical STUDENT, yet manages to amass about 30 grands worth of firearms and explosives, whilst also not only being able to actually make the explosives but also managing to acquire the amount of stuff needed for the making of the bombs, whilst also supposedly planning it all over a long period of time.

Not only that but he also manages to kit himself out in SWAT gear that would make an actual real SWAT officer jealous.

This medical student also manages to booby trap his apartment with something like 30 bombs then fills his car full of weapons and SWAT uniform...buys a ticket for the cinema and goes and sits down near a fire exit.

He manages to park his car near the fire exit and then slips out of his seat during the film and goes into the car park whilst propping open the fire exit door, getting kitted up then walking back in and causing all this carnage, then calmly walks back out to his car, takes off his SWAT gear and stands there having a smoke before giving himself up as meekly as a lamb despite having enough weapons to effect an urban war.

He not only gives himself up but then decides to tell the police that he's booby trapped his apartment giving details of how he's done this, so obviously he doesn't harm no police or anyone.

Now I thought that booby trapping something was done with the ultimate goal of having someone walk into the trap.

If anyone has seen the footage of it all, it was as if people were just walking out of the lobby after seeing two drunks have a slight punch up or something and no one seemed to be running away in a frenzy, which in a normal world I'm sure I wouldn't be standing around anywhere near the place if someone was cracking off rounds from the weapons this bloke supposedly had.

I just find it all a bit strange as if it's all staged to implement the gun ban that appears to be a massive agenda in the western world.

:lol:

The fact there was so many little kids there is odd for a midnight screening of a violent movie but I'm more likely going to put that down to poor parenting than some insane conspiracy.

Edited by Howay

:lol:

The fact there was so many little kids there is odd for a midnight screening of a violent movie but I'm more likely going to put that down to poor parenting than some insane conspiracy.

Aye, poor parenting, yeah that will probably be about right.

Also I'd put it down to poor management inside the complex for allowing young kids in at that time the night to watch a violent movie.

I mean, it's sensible to bring babies into a cinema at midnight, then knowingly blast out the audio, waking them up screaming their heads off, making it a thoroughly enjoyable experience for the other paying customers that paid good money to actually enjoy it without interference.

I'm sure I'd be over the moon on a midnight screening with a cinema full of screaming kids..

Aye the fact a 4 month old was there was especially baffling, why didn't they just get someone to watch the kid for them. I agree it was very odd of the cinema to allow all the kids in. I saw the movie 2 nights ago and was surprised how many young kids were in, one of which started screaming and crying anytime Batman was punched.

There seems to be plenty of strange things about this Denver carry on, has anyone else picked up on any of it.

I mean, this shooting supposedly started around midnight or as near as and yet it's full of babies and young kids as well as adults. I find that a bit strange to be honest.

Also, this shooter is supposed to be a medical STUDENT, yet manages to amass about 30 grands worth of firearms and explosives, whilst also not only being able to actually make the explosives but also managing to acquire the amount of stuff needed for the making of the bombs, whilst also supposedly planning it all over a long period of time.

Not only that but he also manages to kit himself out in SWAT gear that would make an actual real SWAT officer jealous.

This medical student also manages to booby trap his apartment with something like 30 bombs then fills his car full of weapons and SWAT uniform...buys a ticket for the cinema and goes and sits down near a fire exit.

He manages to park his car near the fire exit and then slips out of his seat during the film and goes into the car park whilst propping open the fire exit door, getting kitted up then walking back in and causing all this carnage, then calmly walks back out to his car, takes off his SWAT gear and stands there having a smoke before giving himself up as meekly as a lamb despite having enough weapons to effect an urban war.

He not only gives himself up but then decides to tell the police that he's booby trapped his apartment giving details of how he's done this, so obviously he doesn't harm no police or anyone.

Now I thought that booby trapping something was done with the ultimate goal of having someone walk into the trap.

If anyone has seen the footage of it all, it was as if people were just walking out of the lobby after seeing two drunks have a slight punch up or something and no one seemed to be running away in a frenzy, which in a normal world I'm sure I wouldn't be standing around anywhere near the place if someone was cracking off rounds from the weapons this bloke supposedly had.

I just find it all a bit strange as if it's all staged to implement the gun ban that appears to be a massive agenda in the western world.

I'm still edging on the side of regular (if a little meticulous) nutter.

Some strange things about it though as you say (the whole fire exit carry on for starters). Think it's stretching it to say false flag at this point. More will come out over the next few weeks.

Aye the fact a 4 month old was there was especially baffling, why didn't they just get someone to watch the kid for them. I agree it was very odd of the cinema to allow all the kids in. I saw the movie 2 nights ago and was surprised how many young kids were in, one of which started screaming and crying anytime Batman was punched.

Fucking hell, that must have been annoying.

To be fair it's up to the parents, nothing to do with the cinema. They must have been fucking desperate like :lol:

PG-13 — Parents Strongly Cautioned. Some Material May Be Inappropriate For Children Under 13. A PG-13 rating is a sterner warning by the Rating Board to parents to determine whether their children under age 13 should view the motion picture, as some material might not be suited for them. A PG-13 motion picture may go beyond the PG rating in theme, violence, nudity, sensuality, language, adult activities or other elements, but does not reach the restricted R category.

Fucking hell, that must have been annoying.

To be fair it's up to the parents, nothing to do with the cinema. They must have been fucking desperate like :lol:

PG-13 — Parents Strongly Cautioned. Some Material May Be Inappropriate For Children Under 13. A PG-13 rating is a sterner warning by the Rating Board to parents to determine whether their children under age 13 should view the motion picture, as some material might not be suited for them. A PG-13 motion picture may go beyond the PG rating in theme, violence, nudity, sensuality, language, adult activities or other elements, but does not reach the restricted R category.

Aye it was very frustrating, going to see it again in the next couple of days so hopefully shouldn't have to put up with kids. We thought we'd be ok as it was a 9.45 showing on a Sunday night, didn't get out till nigh on 1 am too much for a 4 year old that tbh.

Mind I have to assume the parents hadn't seen either begins or the dark knight as if you'd seen them you'd know it's not really suitable for bairns, you're right about the cinema not being able to do alot I guess they just have to follow the ratings they're given.

What i dont understand is this default 'we are going to be very meticulous about all the evidence and the trial is going to take a long time'. Surely dragging it out makes it worse for the victims and families? I know they need to make the case correct but surely its 'guilty, now do we kill him for it or not'. There should be no doubt its life, so bang him up and then sort out the death sentence issue separately.

Guns sales have increased in Colorado by 43% since last week's shootings. Because obviously the solution to gun crimes in America is to buy more guns

if someone was shooting at me I would prefer the option to shoot back than do nothing

Can you imagine what could have happened if everyone in the cinema had a gun? The confusion? It would have been like the OK Corral. Makes me laugh these people who feel safer carrying weapons.

Btw, can you legally bear firearms in a public cinema in Colarado? If not, are these people intending to break the law?

Edited by Renton