Official Olympics 2012 Thread

catmag

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it you're a TKD bender then?

No I'm not. You just optimise the usual forum bullshit, You come out with all this shit I have highlighted in your post which in reality would never happen.

Guest CabayeAye

No I'm not. You just optimise the usual forum bullshit, You come out with all this shit I have highlighted in your post which in reality would never happen.

Optimise? Do you not mean epitomise? Go and take your head for a shite, man.

Optimise? Do you not mean epitomise? Go and take your head for a shite, man.

Fuck it, Had a few it's 2244 I get some words wrong watching the olympics and messaging :D bound to happen. As for your post "Go and take your head for a shit man" hmmm I'm ok, thank you for your concern though.

Gaby couldve had me if shed wanted something from over the border AND a Newcastle supporter....she ended up with that egg chasing latent bufty boy Logan...... :glare:

reckon Shearer was soiling her?...an improvement, but honestly..it shoulda been me :anal:

Guest CabayeAye

This is the new, nice Cabayaye is it?

Fuck off back to Flounceland man, you utter non-entity.

Fuck off you utter cunt. You feel the need to gob off, but you usually post shit anyway. Fuck flouncing, this forum's full of cunts anyway. Could an admin please delete my account? Thank you.

Fuck off you utter cunt. You feel the need to gob off, but you usually post shit anyway. Fuck flouncing, this forum's full of cunts anyway. Could an admin please delete my account? Thank you.

:lol: Quick before he changes his fucking mind again, the great big tart.

I wonder if we should add a new badge. Perpetual Flouncer or something. Or a "The Wanker Acted Tarty" badge. That's a bit big so maybe an acronym of that. ;)

Bingo!

Fist 1-0 Flouncer.

:lol:

I agree with Cath btw ;)

CT's new hobby revealed- he's a born again conspiracy theorist.

He'll be buying foil hats off eBay as we speak, digging a bunker in his now defunct vegetable patch, and brewing up long life lager for after the Apocalpyse.

Is this character for real?....if he is, what must it be like to either live or work with?... :jesuswept:

When you have sex, all this anger goes away. PM Jay Jay Sea, he'll sort you out.