Other games

nortoon

Any of you lot see the Chelsea-Stoke highlights on MOTD?

It's as if Chelsea want the rest of the country to despise them.

They really exemplify everything there is to hate about the modern game.

They've got it all: notorious for simulation, twats off the pitch, racists, bought success, dirty tacklers. European glory won by being jammy and parking the bus, Hazard plays for them, Cole plays for them, Terry plays for them etc.

I know Liverpool gave them a good run for their money last seaosn but surely Chelsea are the #1 most disliked club in the league now?

Honestly I can't hate Ashley Cole. England's best player of the last decade who has never hid and always performed when it matters for us. Especially when you compare him to somebody like Gerrard when wearing the shirt.

Good player for England and his clubs. But without doubt a cunt of the highest order. It's players like him, Terry, Ferdinand, Gerrard and Rooney which make me lose any interest in the national team. How can you give your support to such despicable people?

Any of you lot see the Chelsea-Stoke highlights on MOTD?

It's as if Chelsea want the rest of the country to despise them.

They really exemplify everything there is to hate about the modern game.

They've got it all: notorious for simulation, twats off the pitch, racists, bought success, dirty tacklers. European glory won by being jammy and parking the bus, Hazard plays for them, Cole plays for them, Terry plays for them etc.

I know Liverpool gave them a good run for their money last seaosn but surely Chelsea are the #1 most disliked club in the league now?

Nah, Liverpool are way ahead of Chelsea. While Terry is a thundercunt and Lampard is a wanker, I think the contempt most people feel towards them stems from their inflated opinions of themselves. Cole has been the best in his position for a decent part of his career and his arrogance and general twattitude is, sort of, acceptable.

Gerrard, Owen, Suarez, Carragher, Dalglish, Rodgers, MoTD, Phil Thompson, Liverpool FC & scousers on the whole, those t-shirts, The Beatles hysteria, Cilla fucking Black...

Shelvey baiting red nose. :lol:

Apparently hes accused Fergie of grassing him up (to the 4th official I presume?) to get him sent off....thought Halsey got it right after seeing motd2 last night, but did sky show Fergie whispering into the 4th's ear hole or anything? :lol: