sunderland v Newcastle United (a) 21/10/2012

The Fish

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always found Viking to be quite competitive with their office supplies, offering a high level of service.

Just ordered a box of black card from them today. They even informed me that it had a GSM of 225. Proper job.

What's your pre-derby rituals? Anything different from a normal match?

Go to town, not really just do it earlier

Fletcher has started really well, but Sessegnon hasn't picked up where he left off. Different team focus, or just poor form so far?

Poor Form

How do you feel the atmosphere differs at the SOL and what do you miss about Roker Park?

Never experienced a game at RP

Which Sunderland player do you predict will have a big season?

Obviously Fletch but Mig anarl besides Fletcher hes been our best player

Which Sunderland player do you predict will have a disappointing season?

McClean hes been found out and needs to change his game

What's a realistic aim for Sunderland this season? Have you sufficiently strengthened to achieve this?

Securely finish in the top 10 and if we exceed expectations top 7

Who will win the Premier League this year and why?

City due to the size and quality of their squad

How do you see the top 6 panning out? and why?

Not to disimilair to last season, cant see yous finishing top 6 though. (Not Fishing For Bites, serious answer)

Which teams will be relegated and why?

Reading Southampton and QPR

Why do you hate Newcastle?

Same reason every football fan hates their derby

Who will be your danger man/men against Newcastle?

Fletcher and AJ

Which Newcastle players are you worried about?

Ba and HBA, can see Cisse in JOS' back pocket again

Finally, what do you reckon the score will be?

Cant help but have a bad feeling about it but im ganna say well sneak a 2-1

Edited by WillyWongaAndTheWongaDome

Bunch of wanks, if they had half a brain cell they'd use the questions to form intricate abuse, but they have nothing.

Why do you hate Newcastle?

Because we live in a shithole, Tyneside gets all of the money, Wearside women are ugly, everybody smokes, even Joblings has shut down, we paid for your metro, we could win the Premier League and still get 1/10th the national and media focus Newcastle have, Lee Clark.

Basically. Always makes me laugh when you go trip advisor and click on the "things to do in ......"

Newcastle has over 100. Sunderland has 12 for fucks sake :lol: And these magic 12 attractions include two pubs, and the stadium of shite :lol:

In all seriousness, the fact that yous lot genuinely seem offended by our lads telling you to fuck off is brilliant, they're takin the piss man, lighten up

Don't be daft, we're not offended. Maybe disappointed, I was expecting some decent pisstake replies, (like Stevie Freestein II's to be fair) but so far that's it... someone saying "Fuck off". Hardly Oscar fucking Wilde is it? :lol:

In all seriousness, the fact that yous lot genuinely seem offended by our lads telling you to fuck off is brilliant, they're takin the piss man, lighten up

Offended doesn't come close. You and the other Sunderland fans, well you've ruined my week and forced me to the brink of depression by that fuck off remark.

Quite funny that so many wear lucky pants against us when the cunts have only beaten us there twice since 19 fucking 70.

But their lucky pants are their football pants are their clubbing pants are their work pants are their .. you get the idea...

What a great quote today by massive Newcastle fan, Michael Schumacher:

"I tuned in to English TV one day, and Newcastle beat their local rivals Sunderland. I immediately liked the fact they seemed a much bigger and better club than Sunderland and from the moment on I was a big fan."

http://www.joomag.com/magazine/Michael_Schumacher/4321/p22

Michael Schumacher > Heather Mills

Sultan of Brunei > Steve Cram

What a great quote today by massive Newcastle fan, Michael Schumacher:

"I tuned in to English TV one day, and Newcastle beat their local rivals Sunderland. I immediately liked the fact they seemed a much bigger and better club than Sunderland and from the moment on I was a big fan."

http://www.joomag.co...macher/4321/p22

Michael Schumacher > Heather Mills

Sultan of Brunei > Steve Cram

Freddie Roach > Kate Adie

I'd settle for a draw but i really think a win on Sunday would be perfect for us kick on and attack the top 4. We need to show some strength from last season and with our key players back why not now?

Going to be our strongest team of the season on Sunday...i actually fancy us for a good win. 3-1. Cabaye, Taylor and Cisse.

-----------------Krul--------------

Anita---Taylor---Coloccini---Santon

----------Cabaye---Tiote-------

Ben Arfa-------Ba------------Jonas

----------------Cisse------------

anyone else sick of reading how we/they are "obsessed"; "bitter"; "classy"

can we just stick to fucking each other, the build to the derby is tedious as fuck now with twitter/facebook etc

Um, I'm pretty sure it was only LuckyLuke that was lobbing his ferret down that kind of rathole