Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa

2bias

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ngog would not be nice. It would be an embarrassing signing even as back up!

True. I'm actually hoping we get Bent in from Villa the more I think about it - he's proven at Prem level, providing he has a good team behind him. *Edit* Actually, let me rephrase that, he's proven if he has service and is fit... 'good team' may be stretching the boundaries ;)

Edited by TheMoog

@F8Piraux: MHSC president Louis Nicollin : "It's not my fault if Mapou is an idiot, Newcastle, this is really not a good choice for him." #NUFC #MHSC

From the guy who makes Mike Ashley look classy.

media_xll_4844263.jpg

but as has been seen, the problem isnt getting clubs to accept our offers, its the player deciding that the best place for them to play is the shambles of a club that is Newcastle. Still waiting for Jimbos telly (desperately)

Managing Director Derek Llambias is still smarting after QPR made a last-hour move for striker Loic Remy, matching Newcastle’s offer to Marseille, before persuading the France international to move to Loftus Road by paying him double what he would have earned in the North-East.

Telegraph Sport has been told Newcastle still expect Yanga-Mbiwa to arrive on Tyneside, with the club blaming the weather for the delay, but these are anxious times for supporters after what happened with Remy.

Arsenal have been in contact with Montpellier after news of Newcastle’s bid was leaked in France to ask about the size of their offer, but they have not made a formal bid.

Whether Yanga-Mbiwa has decided to wait to see if an offer comes from the north London club remains to be seen, although that might explain the delay in his travel to the north east.

Telegraph

The Air France website is saying they expect to return to a normal service on Tuesday. Paris has had huge amounts of snow since friday night and flight cancellations at all the airports. My flight to LA is fine though.

From Paris to Berlin

And all the Jollies he fits in

his heart is pumping for love,

Pumping for love.

(Chez blatantly googling the Paris to LA flight times as he sits in his trakka bottoms swigging special brew at his flat in Howdon.)

;)