Park Life

Moussa Sissoko signs for Spurs for like £30m or WatEVA

£35 million for Sissoko actually makes me laugh so much.

How fecking amazing would it be if we got anywhere near that amount of money money for him!!!

I suppose when you're as big a club as they are you can get away without scouting, especially pretty well known players.

True, £35m isn't a whole lot for them. Imagine how much Real Madrid's whingy fan base are going to fucking hate him when they catch on that he's a million miles for their clubs level.

He'll only go to Juventus once Pogba is away. Can you honestly imagine how many times Pogba would boot off with him over the course of a season?

looks like they've just spent that money on higuain

:lol: Could you imagine how much he'd fucking sulk if his move didn't come off, to be honest it's what the bloke deserves but I do hope he leaves now simply because there seems to be a chance teams are willing to pay a fuck load of money for this absolutely shit player.

Yup, was watching the local football show , which is pretty good , they play subbuteo while doing it. Anyhow, they were saying that a well known uk agent reckons he plays for some stats website I've never heard of. So hed rather shoot on target if scoring isn't nailed on and will only cross if he's pretty sure it will count as "completed", he'll pass to a marked man rather than chance a throughball etc. I think they are onto something, it characterises him perfectly imo.

I've thought the same thing about him just making sure he gets his shots on target rather than have a proper go. The amount of one on ones where he has ended up side footing it directly at the middle of the goal is ridiculous.

Yep wish I could remember the name of the site.... all agents use it nowadays apparently and its open to the public.... made a lot of sense, I've often wondered , why he can cross perfect balls when we've the box loaded , but not when he's just Mitro in there, for example.

So, if they are right, then me saying he's no football brain and only pace/strength is totally off the mark, his brain must be working overtime if he's worried about the stats for every single move he makes.

Edited by scoobos

Yep wish I could remember the name of the site.... all agents use it nowadays apparently and its open to the public.... made a lot of sense, I've often wondered , why he can cross perfect balls when we've the box loaded , but not when he's just Mitro in there, for example.

So, if they are right, then me saying he's no football brain and only pace/strength is totally off the mark, his brain must be working overtime if he's worried about the stats for every single move he makes.

Could it be Wyscout?

Yep, agree. If these Caribbean guys are dissing him then the thought that a good performance in the euro's would turn peoples heads is probably off mark.

Saw the show again yesterday, the website was optastatspro - I couldn't find any "publicly available" stats on players though, but I didn't look that hard.