Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 hours ago, ewerk said:

Do the leaders of the Brexit party actually want it to happen? Surely if it happens then that's the end of their raison d'etre? I think they'd prefer the big rallies and continuing outrage rather than actually achieving their stated aim.

Hmmmm.

3 hours ago, ewerk said:

I see the Tories are now promising no extension to the transition period. Why are they causing these problems for themselves?

Because they can, as no one who will vote for them will listen to what is being said anyway? 

And ... Brexit means Brexit 

• 4 weeks later...

This was interesting yesterday. Many, nearly all in fact, trade experts believe that Johnson's time scale will lead to a no deal Brexit or something pretty close to it in January 2021. Yesterday these forecasts were made. Which would you rather have, Johnson's Brexit or all the benefits of Corbyn's manifesto? Because the former will cost us more.

c8b5c7244545f23ac1f0ebfe3dd92f27c6cde92e7394ca991ec224d23c2eb0c0.png

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Renton said:

Nobody has mentioned this? This is very, very bad. 

Brexit: Boris Johnson will amend bill to outlaw extension

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/16/boris-johnson-will-amend-brexit-bill-to-outlaw-extension?

high stakes game of chicken. no trade deal has ever been done in a year. people keep saying we'll finally see his true colours. i don't genuinely believe he wants no deal. is he forcing the EU to ask us for an extension? 

53 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I don't give a fuck anymore. The twats that voted for this can eat their own shite as far as I'm concerned. 

vote nihilist. 

a no deal chaos might be what the country needs to shock it into its senses. 

I tried a bit of suggestive emotional blackmail with my friends..."don't you even want to try to keep Poole A & E open, even for your kids sakes?" 

Turns out that's a no. Keeping Corbyn out was more important. One lad spoiled his ballot too. I too, give up.

• Like 1
  • Jaysus... 1