Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I see Kate Hoey voted for a GE tonight. Over the last few months she must have voted with the government more often than with her own party. It’s ridiculous that she has retained the whip.

8 hours ago, ewerk said:

I see Kate Hoey voted for a GE tonight. Over the last few months she must have voted with the government more often than with her own party. It’s ridiculous that she has retained the whip.

How about what's going on inside the mind of her constituents - 77% Remain at 2016 referendum yet she increased her majority at the 2017 general election. Insane

• Like 1

Labour are second in mine but the only chance of them winning is if a lot of tories vote for the Brexit party and lib dems have the sense to vote Labour. 

In other words tory banker. 

10 minutes ago, Renton said:

Thank fuck I'm not on social media.

I went to Prague on Thursday morning, was off Twitter all weekend and haven't felt the need to go back yet. I reckon this place to distill the best/worst of what's out there will be enough until the election is over and we can happily settle in for the big NHS sell-off.

_109470461_telegraph.jpg

Do the leaders of the Brexit party actually want it to happen? Surely if it happens then that's the end of their raison d'etre? I think they'd prefer the big rallies and continuing outrage rather than actually achieving their stated aim.

Edited by ewerk

22 hours ago, Meenzer said:

I went to Prague on Thursday morning, was off Twitter all weekend and haven't felt the need to go back yet. I reckon this place to distill the best/worst of what's out there will be enough until the election is over and we can happily settle in for the big NHS sell-off.

Came off Facebook maybe 3 months ago. Don’t miss it a bit.