Yohan Cabaye

Anorthernsoul

I've never been in love with Cabaye, and I don't think he is anywhere near as good as he's made out. He's a decent midfielder with a degree of inconsistency, that is it. It really is. People band the phrase "world class" about too easily, no one ever said Rob Lee was world class but he was 10 times the player Cabaye is. His wife on twitter last year hoping for a move, his poor displays as captain. If we get £20m and use it wisely I'll actually be pleased.

Must admit I "fell in live with him" watching him play the pre season at Darlington. Genuinely thought he was going to be the nearest we'd had to Rob Lee in years. Very good first season but last seasons alleged transfer refusal to Spurs seemed to sour his outlook. Very average last season and obviously desperate to move on.

I think we'll get £15 million.

Time to move on unfortunately.

Would he just rub his head and carry on running if he'd just taken a boot to his head from a Wimbledon neanderthal like Davey Mac did? Would he fuck, man's a garlic loving, onion selling Jessie. ;)

Garlic smelling collaborating Vichy cunt. We should tar and feather him at greys monument, shave his head and then get Ewerk's in laws over with the horse and cart to ferry him round town whilst we throw rotten veg and excrement at him. That'll teach him. Yeah.

Its a sad case when you're fine with the move in the hope we'd reinvest the money to improve the squad. I dont like looking back as its pointless, I'd much rather deal with the now, but how I miss the days when we would reject bids for the likes of Cabaye and still look to strengthen the squad. We've been beat down so many times now we're accepting the new way of things.

Like Tom said and this is exactly as I am these days, it wouldnt be so bad if we felt we were going it for the good of the club, to compete. But its not. I just dont feel like the club are arsed about progress, just maintaining where we are.

Must admit I "fell in live with him" watching him play the pre season at Darlington. Genuinely thought he was going to be the nearest we'd had to Rob Lee in years. Very good first season but last seasons alleged transfer refusal to Spurs seemed to sour his outlook. Very average last season and obviously desperate to move on.

I think we'll get £15 million.

Time to move on unfortunately.

He'll go to Psg.

I've never been in love with Cabaye, and I don't think he is anywhere near as good as he's made out. He's a decent midfielder with a degree of inconsistency, that is it. It really is. People band the phrase "world class" about too easily, no one ever said Rob Lee was world class but he was 10 times the player Cabaye is. His wife on twitter last year hoping for a move, his poor displays as captain. If we get £20m and use it wisely I'll actually be pleased.

He's decent in the way someone like Ramsey is, nothing more.

Agreed, think he'll be off to PSG, especially if Arsenal falter against Fenebache tonight.

PSG can offer him regular champions league football and a regular slot into the France team, Arsenal won't make top 4 this season with or without him.

Garlic smelling collaborating Vichy cunt. We should tar and feather him at greys monument, shave his head and then get Ewerk's in laws over with the horse and cart to ferry him round town whilst we throw rotten veg and excrement at him. That'll teach him. Yeah.

:lol:

He wants to fanny about in gay paris not shabby north london. He'll go to psg, refusing to play is all part of choreographing the move. if I was confident we'd reinvest the money I'd be happy for him to fuck off to france

I'd someone who genuinely enjoyed owning a football club and understood the implications and responsibilities of owning us.

Aye, I'd love someone who was interesting in owning a football club rather than treating it as a business only...

I'll look back with far more fondness of Kevin Nolan than I will on Cabaye when he saunters off, like........but........you just know he's played right into the clubs hands if he didn't want to play on monday, there'll be faux handwringing that the club desperately wanted to keep him but it'll be complete horse shit. It's always the players fault when a popular player leaves, 'he wanted away/more money' etc.

I still can't believe we sold Nolan. Watching the performances he's put in for West Ham over the last year or so I really wish he was still one of us...

He wants to fanny about in gay paris not shabby north london. He'll go to psg, refusing to play is all part of choreographing the move. if I was confident we'd reinvest the money I'd be happy for him to fuck off to france

We don't know anything really though. We cant be sure he doesn't want to play, he could have been instructed not to. No one will ever know the truth about carrolls move, but it sure as hell isn't like either side tell it.

I still can't believe we sold Nolan. Watching the performances he's put in for West Ham over the last year or so I really wish he was still one of us...

Aye, and I dont believe we would have had to witness some of the occasions where the who gives a fuck attitude has been on display by our players recently.

If we get a bid from PSG for £20 million we should bite their hand off - spending even a bit of it is a totally different matter though!

ditto

nolan looked a passenger sometimes when he wasn't scoring but he was a leader and he always came good with goals. best finisher at the club too.

my west ham mate reckons big sam doesn't have ro worry about anything as nolan always sorts it out among the players before it needs to get to him.

agree. he's good, he's not that good. in fact he was pretty ordinary last season.

if we reinvested the 20m of whatever we get for him, i'd go along with that. chances are we won't though and because of that i'd rather keep him.

Nolan's biggest pro is goals at important times. We literally haven't got anyone in the midfield who will get anywhere near his goal output.

0,,10278~11888648,00.jpg

*love that photo, it's as if he's never seen a football before