Yohan Cabaye

Anorthernsoul

@lee_ryder: Cabaye Press conference at #psg will be interesting. Lack of ambition at #nufc a clear factor in his decision to move.

@lee_ryder: Eh?! They're talking in foreign. Fuck's this like?! Here man!

@lee_ryder: Cabaye Press conference at #psg will be interesting. Lack of ambition at #nufc a clear factor in his decision to move.

@lee_ryder: Eh?! They're talking in foreign. Fuck's this like?! Here man!

Should have had Kinnear there to translate.

Isn't exactly a dream welcome that has been reported in the media. Also, 'he is a very good player who is interesting and is apparently a nice guy' :lol:

From L'Equipe via SS http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11678/9138387/transfer-news-psg-say-they-are-in-talks-about-the-signing-of-yohan-cabaye

Asked what attributes Cabaye brought to the table, the PSG president told L'Equipe: "One, he is a very good player and very interesting to us.

"Two - I have never met him but I was told he is a nice guy.

"Three - he is French and it is very important for us at PSG to recruit French players to bring into the French championship."

It has been reported in France that PSG stars Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva have expressed doubts about the merit of the signing.

But Al Khelaifi added: "The players are there to play.

"There are major players like captain Thiago Silva or Ibra, who may have their feelings about this or that player, but they are completely in line with the club's point of view.

"Of course, they want the best players in the world to come to Paris. But Cabaye is a very good player, no doubt about it."

Isn't exactly a dream welcome that has been reported in the media. Also, 'he is a very good player who is interesting and is apparently a nice guy' :lol:

From L'Equipe via SS http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11678/9138387/transfer-news-psg-say-they-are-in-talks-about-the-signing-of-yohan-cabaye

Asked what attributes Cabaye brought to the table, the PSG president told L'Equipe: "One, he is a very good player and very interesting to us.

"Three - he is French and it is very important for us at PSG to recruit French players to bring into the French championship."

It has been reported in France that PSG stars Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva have expressed doubts about the merit of the signing.

"There are major players like captain Thiago Silva or Ibra, who may have their feelings about this or that player, but they are completely in line with the club's point of view.

"Of course, they want the best players in the world to come to Paris. But Cabaye is a very good player, no doubt about it."

Real reason in bold. Another good french player is needed in the squad for home-grown regulations.

:lol: Welcome to the team.

I have grown to despise the word ambition. Massively overused.

Ambition to Lee Ryder probably stretches as far as remembering to do up his flies after having a slash.

tumblr_mcipshsZP21ran3jeo1_500.gif

That's EXACTLY what's wrong with this club right now. People overusing the word 'Ambition'.

Like others have said it's clear after seeing this he's been signed to tick the French player allocation box. I'm sure he's not too fussed mind as he'll have probably doubled his wage and he's back living in his home country, and I'm sure he'll believe he's going to break into their side. It'll be interesting to see where and if they play him tbh. Edited by Howay