The Road To Amsterdam ArenA (UEFA Europa League 2013) - THE END

Aeris

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus Christ on a bike, how big a bunch of fannies are these diving cunts? "Oh noes, the nasty opponent player brushed my chest with his hand, I must roll on the floor like I've been clobbered by a CT breakfast bap!"

Ameobi really gets on my tits. Why does he always have to foul the defender when he loses the ball?? It stems the flow of the game and gives us less of a chance to come back.

I'd seriously consider giving Campbell a chance ahead of this oaf.

Shit luck and shit linesmen, not to mention a lack of punishment for ample diving. That said, we've not been great but we really did deserve a draw from this. Fucking cunty bollock wank.

Edited by TheMoog

I really don't think they're as good as people were making them out to be before the game. I reckon we can do these lot at home. Not the best result, but not the worst either with the away goal. Let's take the positives from this game lads and hope for 3 points first up, this Sunday.

Disgraceful. What odds Pardew decides to completely pack this competition in and sends out the reserves next Thursday?

We imploded, shit ref, woodwork or not and have only ourselves to blame. It's time to end the fiction that Santon is a defender as well.

I don't see how it should have been anything different than 3-1.

Aye - very bad luck - but a result is a result.

Some fucking awful goals to concede & some utterly terrible luck in front of goal. We did enough to score 4 - so did they but thems the breaks,.

A horrible evening, hope next week is better & if not at least I have a ticket where they sell booze.

Only have ourselves to blame in the end.

Passing and ball retention shocking as usual. Just cant sort that out can we?

Started out so promisingly, and this being one of them years you really thought we had a shot of actually winning it. Devastated about the manner in which we've lost this. We're still in the tie but only barely considering they can actually pass the ball and which is something alien to us.

They're good, but two silly mistakes have cost us. Unfortunately they happen. All full backs at all levels will drop one of those every now and again. Taylor's handball was unbelievably silly though.

What is does mean is that we have no other option than to go for it next week. Second leg potentially could be interesting if nothing else.

Disgraceful. What odds Pardew decides to completely pack this competition in and sends out the reserves next Thursday?

We imploded, shit ref, woodwork or not and have only ourselves to blame. It's time to end the fiction that Santon is a defender as well.

At last, after several years we agree, Santon is a shite defender.