I remember being at St. Andrews when Kevin Brock went in goal for all of the 2nd half, took a boot to the head from Speedie who had form for doing this to our keepers, was concussed but carried on, he managed to not concede, we won 3-2 which was the half time score and he had no idea if we'd won after the game. Stan Seymour died that night in a brum hotel. #geordiestattohellohello

(Brock was a bit of a Walter the softy so maybe there's a place for a Sissoko or a Gouff to get the gloves on in an emergency?)

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah a relatively untried keeper who hasn't played in the prem or Rob Elliot. Definitely couldn't do worse than an experienced international goalkeeper.

Aye, I always think a goal keeper like Krul is under appreciated until he's out and we saw that big style last season. I am dreading the thought of Elliot playing, the bloke is a fucking shambles from the games I have seen of him and Darlow was cringeworthy in pre-season so I'm not thrilled by him either. As you said in the other post the bloke is a good keeper and I'm a bit shocked by all the flak he has been getting recently. This will cost us points.

Aye, I always think a goal keeper like Krul is under appreciated until he's out and we saw that big style last season. I am dreading the thought of Elliot playing, the bloke is a fucking shambles from the games I have seen of him and Darlow was cringeworthy in pre-season so I'm not thrilled by him either. As you said in the other post the bloke is a good keeper and I'm a bit shocked by all the flak he has been getting recently. This will cost us points.

Aye. Like that time when Krul was out in last few weeks of the 2012/13 season. He got injured during the derby iirc. And those final few games...bloody hell...

Already we can make a starting XI out of our injured players :lol: It's a shit XI but like, this happens every fucking season. Sick of this club.

Krul; Haidara; Mbabu; Dummett; Taylor; Janmaat; Colback; Marveaux; Obertan; Aarons; Riviere

We're in big strife now. I blame Davey's 18 months of 'we won't get relegated' patter like he's the Cptn. of the Titantic. As Jack, the handsome renegade, I've seen some shit, and know that the worst could happen. Chez is that fat 'new money' Yanky woman.

We're in big strife now. I blame Davey's 18 months of 'we won't get relegated' patter like he's the Cptn. of the Titantic. As Jack, the handsome renegade, I've seen some shit, and know that the worst could happen. Chez is that fat 'new money' Yanky woman.

:lol:

Good news that he's out for the season because with him in goal we were definitely fucked.Now whoever takes over in goal only needs to show some courage when freekicks come into the box and `up the Premier League we go'.HOLD THE FUCKIN LINE ON THE EDGE OF THE FUCKIN BOX AND COME OUT AND CATCH OR PUNCH THE FUCKIN BALL