Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

He was arguing that us reaching the CL was down to unsustainable debt, basically we were about to do a Leeds. Which is pretty hard to argue against, now we know what Shepherd was up to with the finances. None of that excuses Ashley's later failures of course, but as I predicted, you're getting absolutely no traction by portraying Ashley's 'debt' as the same thing as Shepherd's of the Glazer's, etc.

You're Scottish, or at least you defend them as if you were one, and you certainly live there, do you not? Whatever, you're a petty cunt, whatever it says on your birth certificate. Whatever your problem is with me, it's not based on anything I've said in this thread, it's based on some Scottish style cuntery deriving from something I've previously said to piss you off sepcifically, which you're too cowardly to have out with me on an honest basis.

It's either something I've said about the Scots, or something I've said about people who are still financially supporting Ashley out of an emotional attachment to the club. Or both. It's got fuck all to do with finding the discussion of Ashley's finances to be 'blah', that's for sure, because if he didn't like reading about that, what the fuck's he even doing in this thread?

It's either something I've said about the Scots, or something I've said about people who are still financially supporting Ashley out of an emotional attachment to the club. Or both. It's got fuck all to do with finding the discussion of Ashley's finances to be 'blah', that's for sure, because if he didn't like reading about that, what the fuck's he even doing in this thread?

No it's just because you're a boring cunt.

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves

Sure. Your motives are easier to decipher than a toddler's, which is apt. And if I'm boring, that must mean you're a riot of interesting information and anecdotes, right? It's just a shame it appears you post those somewhere else, because you sure as hell aren't posting it here. Instead of being such a petty cunt, why not try and participate in this thread with something interesting and informative?

Because 17 years is forever ago. Blackburn won the league not long before that

Ok we are still Europe's 18th richest club even now with Jaba chins getting idiots to run the club and 8 years ago we were 12th then Ashley took over. He takes over Europe's 12th richest club and they get relegated. Not like you to look for an alternative angle and miss the point like.

He was arguing that us reaching the CL was down to unsustainable debt, basically we were about to do a Leeds. Which is pretty hard to argue against, now we know what Shepherd was up to with the finances. None of that excuses Ashley's later failures of course, but as I predicted, you're getting absolutely no traction by portraying Ashley's 'debt' as the same thing as Shepherd's of the Glazer's, etc.

We didn't gain a big debt till Souness took over, which was after our Champions League. You are a fuckin mackem or a kid, because anyone who's not an idiot would know that. In 2003/2004 after our last CL campaign we signed LEE BOWYER on a FREE and THAT was our spending spree. Too many clueless cunts knocking around.

Edited by McFaul

Only if you go first .....

Nah, I'm going to kick back and wait for my betters like you to do it. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on whether or not Rangers have a good case for nullifying this 7 year notice period, or whether or not AO could have put enough pressure on Puma to force them to pull out of what appears to be a lucrative relationship for them. Or maybe you've got some deep insight into some other aspect of the ongoing conversation. I'm all ears.

Nah, I'm going to kick back and wait for my betters like you to do it. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on whether or not Rangers have a good case for nullifying this 7 year notice period, or whether or not AO could have put enough pressure on Puma to force them to pull out of what appears to be a lucrative relationship for them. Or maybe you've got some deep insight into some other aspect of the ongoing conversation. I'm all ears.

yikA67XMT.jpg

And she's off........ Will she find it, who knows?

We didn't gain a big debt till Souness took over, which was after our Champions League. You are a fuckin mackem or a kid, because anyone who's not an idiot would know that. In 2003/2004 after our last CL campaign we signed LEE BOWYER on a FREE and THAT was our spending spree. Too many clueless cunts knocking around.

'Big' debt's got nothing to do with, it's whether it was manageable. Spending nothing even though you're in the CL is a clear sign that the club was already in the shit regarding managing the debt, and what followed in the years after - rising debt and all of Freddy's actions regarding paying Peter by robbing Paul - was merely confirmation that were on a Leeds shaped trajectory.

Edited by Makom

'Big' debt's got nothing to do with, it's whether it was manageable. Spending nothing even though you're in the CL is a clear sign that the club was already in the shit regarding managing the debt, and what followed in the years after - rising debt and all of Freddy's actions regarding paying Peter by robbing Paul - was merely confirmation that were on a Leeds shaped trajectory.

Mate look we had the stadium but aside from that we had little debt at all till Souness took over, which was 18 months AFTER our last CL game. You're either a mackem or you're fucking stupid. You used us getting in to the Champions League as a reason for our debt, it's utter bollocks. The hugely increased debt came from Shepherd ruining all his good work with that jock cunt in 2004, 2005 and 2006, if you had half a clue you would know that.

So, all the debt before we got to the CL was entirely stadium related, and had nothing to do with any other matter, footballing or otherwise? is that what you're saying?

Mate look we had the stadium but aside from that we had little debt at all till Souness took over, which was 18 months AFTER our last CL game. You're either a mackem or you're fucking stupid. You used us getting in to the Champions League as a reason for our debt, it's utter bollocks. The hugely increased debt came from Shepherd ruining all his good work with that jock cunt in 2004, 2005 and 2006, if you had half a clue you would know that.

Souness was indeed a jock cunt.

Souness was indeed a jock cunt.

I've run into him three times in six months, Tuesday morning was the last time. I'd love to ask him how he could lose a quarter final and a semi final in the same week and about the Boumsong and Faye transfers but frankly he still looks like he could tear my fuckin head off :lol:

So, all the debt before we got to the CL was entirely stadium related, and had nothing to do with any other matter, footballing or otherwise? is that what you're saying?

We got in the CL in 2002, we came 4th, we were not heavily in debt. Shepherd was widely praised in fact for how well it was going off the park, surely you're not that stupid?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deloitte_Football_Money_League

Look at 2002/2003. We were raking it in. Only eight clubs on earth earned more annually that season. 2004 onwards fucked it up. Anyway fuck off to Ready To Go you Downhill Doilum.

You're still not getting it. It doesn't matter how much you're earning or how big the debt is, it's whether it's manageable - in our case, it was not, clearly, and it all started to unravel once we failed to establish ourselves as a top 4 club. I have absolutely no recollection of Shepherd being praised for his management in that period, quite the reverse in fact, but if you've got any links....

You're still not getting it. It doesn't matter how much you're earning or how big the debt is, it's whether it's manageable - in our case, it was not, clearly, and it all started to unravel once we failed to establish ourselves as a top 4 club. I have absolutely no recollection of Shepherd being praised for his management in that period, quite the reverse in fact, but if you've got any links....

We were well sorted till 2004. Spending £55m on players who were nearly all shite, giving Michael Owen £133k a week, giving Kluivert £100k a week was too much for Liverpool and Chelsea at the time let alone us. After being ran brilliantly we hit 2004 and went fucking mental. Like you, ye fuckin mackem cunt now fuck off.

Ok we are still Europe's 18th richest club even now with Jaba chins getting idiots to run the club and 8 years ago we were 12th then Ashley took over. He takes over Europe's 12th richest club and they get relegated. Not like you to look for an alternative angle and miss the point like.

I didn't miss the point. Talking about what we did in 1998 with a different owner, manager, team and pre- billionaire club owners has fuck all relevance to where the club is at now.

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt