New Strips?

Christmas Tree

The colours are great etc but the sponsor looks shit enough without making it gold coloured, (why not white or 'ecru' :gay: or whatever the colour was for the original grandad collar was?) Also, it smacks a bit of a populist move after what's looking like it's going to be a very underwhelming transfer window, Rafa's last season and the ST deadline being extended. I almost feel sorry for whatever is left of the staff at the club trying to get some positive news out of NUFC when fucking jabba's the owner.

18 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Why is the sponsor about 50% bigger than other club's?

Part of the package I'd imagine. I can see them offering a bigger advert space for a few grand more. :lol:

22 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Plus the same cheap club crest patch and cheapy material no doubt. Bah! Humbug! :lol:

Aye Puma are wank, they’ve managed to make AC Milan’s kit look shite. I suppose cheap looking is what you make when your main market and demographic is tracksuits for Russian blokes. 

On 28/06/2018 at 17:12, ewerk said:

‘Would you like to supersize that for just 50p extra?’

This would be a great for people like you, just so you can get the thing over your head.

New kits are decent. The away one is lush. Shame that they're charging £60 for it. Wankers. Anyway, was wondering if anyone knew where I could buy the kit below? I am aware the season which it is from was absolutely lifting which is probably the reason so few of them are kicking about, but I like the kit itself. Unfortunately the only ones I can find are sans the Greenall's sponsor. I would like one with the sponsor on it, it adds authenticity imo. Anyway, does anyone know where I could find one?

vthKXgC.jpg

https://www.themag.co.uk/2018/07/revealed-mike-ashley-charging-newcastle-fans-more-for-new-home-shirt-than-fans-of-any-other-club-at-sports-direct-newcastle-united/

Sports Direct prices this the price for the shirt only 

£65 Newcastle United

£60 Liverpool

£55 Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd (new third strip), West Ham

£50 Southampton

As for other clubs, at Sports Direct you have:

£60 Juventus, Real Madrid

£55 Barcelona, PSG, AC Milan

£50 Celtic

Edited by trooper

52 minutes ago, Haydnator said:

New kits are decent. The away one is lush. Shame that they're charging £60 for it. Wankers. Anyway, was wondering if anyone knew where I could buy the kit below? I am aware the season which it is from was absolutely lifting which is probably the reason so few of them are kicking about, but I like the kit itself. Unfortunately the only ones I can find are sans the Greenall's sponsor. I would like one with the sponsor on it, it adds authenticity imo. Anyway, does anyone know where I could find one?

vthKXgC.jpg

I had them all around then and I don’t think these Greenalls era kits were generally available with the logo. I think when it changed to the “Barcode” kit they came with the Greenalls logo but the sponsor changed halfway through that season back to Scottish Newcastle Breweries and the blue star was back. You could buy your own ‘iron on” blue star to go over your Greenalls logo which looked as appalling as it sounds :D

1 hour ago, Haydnator said:

vthKXgC.jpg

The shirt you've put on there is a players shirt not a shop bought top. There was no sponsor on the fans shirts and the umbro and crest logo are stitched on that shirt, the shirts on sale to fans had the logos that were felt embossed and 'stuck' on. :good:

3 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

I had them all around then and I don’t think these Greenalls era kits were generally available with the logo. I think when it changed to the “Barcode” kit they came with the Greenalls logo but the sponsor changed halfway through that season back to Scottish Newcastle Breweries and the blue star was back. You could buy your own ‘iron on” blue star to go over your Greenalls logo which looked as appalling as it sounds :D

Forgot all about those iron on logos :D

On 12/07/2018 at 21:36, PaddockLad said:

I remember that :lol: