Paolo Di Canio Hounded out by the mackems

Tooj

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we said it would end in tears and it did. I was actually expecting the mackems to start quite well then massively implode pre-Christmas. Shame, he was doing a fine job.

I was expecting at least Christmas purely because of the investment, but it seems Short was happy to cut his losses early.

Well after a number of your players call you a cunt and tell you that they don't want to play for you (allegedly) then the writing really is on the wall.

I think most people knew that he couldn't use the same bully boy tactics with PL players as he did in League 2, though he wasn't one of them.

Sky Sports were trying to make out it was the mackems singing 'you're getting sacked in the morning' to him at the end but I can't believe that. Must have been the West Brom fans surely, can't even see that lot stooping so low to sing that at their own manager. :lol:

Sky Sports were trying to make out it was the mackems singing 'you're getting sacked in the morning' to him at the end but I can't believe that. Must have been the West Brom fans surely, can't even see that lot stooping so low to sing that at their own manager. :lol:

article-2428892-18267AF500000578-743_634

There's an image of a bloke in blue really giving it, but I can't find it online, but there were quite a number of fans singing it, like this older bloke in glasses on the right of the Gingetard in Yellow

They did. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24190407

The only disappointment is that he wasn't given longer to utterly destroy the mackems. Five or six more games of his incompetence and they'd be past the point of no return imo.

A useless manager, as much a dinosaur in his own way as Kinnear. We'll never hear from him again in this country, unless he gets a job as a pundit spouting his 'controversy.'

"Eyar, wharrappened tuh the Revolewshun?"

Ah dinnar marra, burra tell yeeyy summit now, wuh shood get Peytar Reyd back een straight awayah, ee'd sort Cattermo-al, O'Shay-uh and Dee-akey-tayah ewt.