Paolo Di Canio Hounded out by the mackems

Tooj

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did giggle at the dictator comment. Reads to me like he was in a rather muddled and ill thought through manner trying to instill some work ethic and professionalism into this lot of overpaid scum. The PL is awash with average players who think they're brilliant cause of the money they make. They will be relegated.

Professionalism? Physically beating your assistant manager? Criticising every individual error publicly? The man was a disgrace. As predicted.

I think his approach to the players struck a chord with a lot of fans but it was too idealistic and that's without him going way over the top in its implementation.

He should have kept the demands for professionalism public but individual punishments etc private.

Not happy if Poyet gets it like. He has the hoodoo over us.

VICENTE has blasted suspended Albion boss Gus Poyet as “the worst person I’ve come across in football”.

The departing Spanish star has branded Poyet “selfish” and “egocentric”.

And he has accused the Uruguayan of mocking his players in training.

Vicente was released by Albion on Thursday after 18 starts in two injury-hit seasons with the Seagulls.

The 31-year-old former Valencia playmaker claims Poyet was ready to let him return to Spain last summer, because his four-year-old daughter Blanca was struggling to settle in England, but then did a U-turn.

Vicente, who played in the Champions League and La Liga for Valencia and was capped 38 times by Spain, told The Argus: “He is the worst person I’ve come across in football. “For example, he deceived me when he said I could go and then he didn’t let me. I was four months out injured and he wasn’t capable of coming up and asking how I was.

“For me he is a selfish person, very egocentric. I say that because it’s how I feel.

“I won’t talk badly about my team-mates, because they have been fantastic with me. What I think is unacceptable is that the manager makes fun of his players. I’ve seen things here that I have never seen in my career. If you miss with a shot in training, he makes fun. For me, that is unacceptable in football.”

Professionalism? Physically beating your assistant manager? Criticising every individual error publicly? The man was a disgrace. As predicted.

And Pardew is clueless enough to publicly say he feel grief for him leaving. Class manager we have.

Regardless of what's gone on with the great unwashed, at least their owners try to support the betterment of their club - more than can be said for our owner.

That does seem to be true. On the other hand, Short is a bit of a pillock; As long as NUFC's interests are aligned with Mashley's, I think we do well. It's only when the two diverge that we get shafted. Short on the other hand just isn't a very good chairman.

Apart from playing completely different football, being from different countries & having totally different management styles they are pretty much the same bloke.

They don't play different football or manage differently.

They are from different countries, well done you fucking spastic.

They don't play different football or manage differently.

They are from different countries, well done you fucking spastic.

You seriously can't tell the difference between Di Canio and Poyet?

Give up or stop trying to wing it at least. Did you even watch his Brighton team? Did you watch Di Canio's Swindon or Sunderland teams?