mackems vs Newcastle United

Brock Manson

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cancer causing the last two defeats there is Kinnear - three centre halves down and a utility man sold and a recruitment stopped - thanks very much, you sack of shit.

Doesn't excuse the rest of the cunts but derby defeats really fucking bug me.

The cancer causing the last two defeats there is Kinnear - three centre halves down and a utility man sold and a recruitment stopped - thanks very much, you sack of shit.

Doesn't excuse the rest of the cunts but derby defeats really fucking bug me.

And who was it that brought Kinnear in?

Optimism out the window after today's fiasco we were utter dogshit no pride no passion no spirit. At the end of the day they were bottom with 1 point we should have been at them from the start instead every time we had the ball we shit ourselves we seemed scared to keep a hold of it. The next couple of weeks could have looked so much better with a win today, instead we have ...

Man City (h) league cup

Chelsea. (h)

Spurs (a)

Can't see us getting anything from these 3 games with could leave us out of the league cup and very close to if not down in the relegation zone.

One defeat. Let's move on gents. Hardly the end of the world.

It's not really just 'one defeat' though is it? It's a second consecutive derby loss for a team of players that don't give enough of a shit, a manager who is inept at tactics and motivation, a director of football who'd be better placed in a old folk's home that specializes in dementia patients and an owner who might as well be a mackem for all intent and purposes. Today's result was the latest in a string of blundering that is making this club a piss poor shadow of it's former self while detaching itself from the fans.

Best chant of the day, on the metro near Boldon passing a field containing equine livestock: "we're gonna kill all your horses...." :lol:

That, apart from the excellent company of howmanheyman & friends, was pretty much the highlight of the day....Ashleys killing this club, season tkt renewall is the time to send him a message...sadly that course of action could end up prolonging his tenure...

I know he's just a symptom but he's the ulcerous lesion on the club's arsehole.

You can treat the symptoms but it'll never get better until the source of the illness is cured.

Best chant of the day, on the metro near Boldon passing a field containing equine livestock: "we're gonna kill all your horses...." :lol:

That, apart from the excellent company of howmanheyman & friends, was pretty much the highlight of the day....Ashleys killing this club, season tkt renewall is the time to send him a message...sadly that course of action could end up prolonging his tenure...

I can't wait not to renew. Literally tempted to send the letter back with a special brewed turd in it.

Also thought Tiote was a real leader and back to his old self. Ref couldn't wait to blow the whistle any time he touched a mackem player though.

Disgraceful showing. Cisse can get to fuck and so can this total bullshit no-striker system. Ben Arfa is not the man to lead our line. We haven't looked a decent team since we had Ba to be honest and it's no fucking coincidence that we've not had a decent frontman since he went. Remy blatantly couldn't give a shit - another game, another cheque. He can fuck off as well.

Someone called us a "ghost ship" earlier in this thread. Couldn't agree more. A clueless captain at the helm who's been undermined by his fat first mate (who's been into the rum), bottle-less mercenaries, faux hardmen, and complete donkeys manning the oars, and a course for utter and comprehensive mediocrity.

I actually don't think we would have lost that if we hadn't been playing a kid making his first league start and Williamson in defence. I also think that three first choice CBs being out is extraordinarily unlucky. Yes we offered little going forward (as we all know, and have discussed at length) but we had a higher level of quality in play, even if it didn't show through as much as it should have.

Yes we suck, yes we have no ambition, but Sunderland suck harder and they DO have ambition. I think... I'm not actually sure Ellis Short is all that sane sometimes, but he at least seems to care. That can only make what's happening over there all the more painful though.

They definitely seized on the opportunity to exploit our central defence. Despite continually proving he isn't a PL centre back, people have a short memory when it comes to how shit Williamson is. Dummet had no chance starting next to him.

Form goes out the window in the derby - we don't seem to have the players who can rise above the crap that comes with the fixture and come out on top. Doesn't matter how crap they are, in recent seasons Sunderland have approached these games in a far better way than our lot. No wonder they won when their goal for the season is to beat NUFC at all costs, bollocks to anything else.

Shit result but we out shot them and in the second half shaded the play. If we had invested in the summer then we would've had a competent centre back and not had to throw Dummet in at the deep end with a Williamson weight tied to him.

From True Faith.

An unforgivable performance saw us slump to defeat to the worst Sunderland side in a decade. We started with Dummett in place of Mbiwa, the only change from the battling point against Liverpool a week earlier but things couldn’t have got to a worse start as we conceded within five minutes.

It was a shocker to concede aswell, with Johnson given an embarassingly free run from a corner to clip a cross over to Fletcher, who left Dummett rooted to the spot to head home. The goal got their confidence up and for ten minutes or so we were hanging on to being one down before we slowly got a grip on the game. For all our possession though, we created next to nothing and our lack of width was there for all to see with Sissoko and Gouffran utterly ineffective. I’d go as far as saying that neither are good enough to play for NUFC – the former possibly through hideous coaching (I’ll come to that in a minute) and the latter through being just rank fucking average.

We went in one down at half time and thankfully Pardew saw fit to put Sissoko and the travelling support out of their misery, replacing him with Cisse to at least give a semblance of shape to the side, with Ben Arfa given a little more structure pushed wide and a run and shot, or cross if we are being generous from him led to the equaliser, with Debuchy losing Johnson at the back post to put the ball into an empty net. The goal was met with relief from the travelling Mags and while the game looked their for the taking, we seemed to go into our shell for the final half hour and gift the initiative back to the Mackems.

Remy was withdrawn for the last twenty minutes to make way for Shola. God knows why mind. Is the Frenchman still not match fit two months after making his debut for us? Was he sacrificed for taking on the mantle that Cisse has had for the last year – namely front man with absolutely bugger all service? Anyway, the change hardly inspired us and as the game drifted to a conclusion, Sunderland looked more likely to grab a winner than us.

And so it proved when they won a free kick from an innocuous challenge just inside our half with five minutes left. Quickly taken, it caught us napping and with two passes, substitute Borini picked it up 20 yards out and lashed a shot past Krul. Good shot and all but frighteningly straightforward and despite (said in the loosest sense of the word) the introduction of Sammy, they held on for a victory that they just about deserved based on our generally aimless performance.

That is damning them with faint praise as we managed to be even worse than they were, and they were absolute garbage. I do hope that this doesn’t translate as bitterness because I’m happy to accept when we deserve to get beat, but Sunderland will be relegated this year and looking at us today, we’ll be down there scrapping it out with them.

Pardew, for me, is finished at NUFC. I’m totally disinterested by anything he has to say anymore although I believe he tried to shift the blame on our defeat to the officials. That isn’t why we lost.

Let’s be absolutely brutally honest. We came fifth under him with a massive slice of fortune – no injuries, no suspensions, all the rub of the green. Since that, we have been on the whole dreadful. Decent players like Sissoko and Debuchy have visibly regressed since signing. Excellent players like Cabaye and Ben Arfa clearly aren’t motivated by him and why would they be? The latter has been dropped despite being by far and away our most creative player to accommodate rubbish like Gouffran whilst the former has been embroiled in a ‘strike’ that was far from what it was made out to be.

It goes deeper though and again, let’s be brutally honest. No Premier League team with serious aspirations would have a coaching team consisting of John Carver, Steve Stone and Peter Beardsley. Carver is the most experienced of those and aside from us, has never had experience at a top flight club. I’m reliably informed (by him, at more than one talk in I’ve seen him speak at) that he plays a major role in pumping the team up on derby day with motivational videos and chats. OK.

Stone has coached nowhere other than NUFC and as much as it pains me to say it, as he was such a fantastic footballer, Beardsley’s sole qualification for the role appears to be shining Ashley’s helmet for him.

So in short, our manager isn’t good enough and is now sounding like a bullshitter and his coaching team are doing nothing whatsoever to develop footballers, be they established internationals or younger players from the Academy. The whole set up is second rate but as long as we don’t get relegated and we probably won’t again, just, then why would Ashley give a fuck?

It’s all as depressing as getting excited about a derby between two nonentities on the national/international stage. They’ve got the infamous ‘bragging rights’ for the next few months and fair play to them. We might have them for a few months after that but ultimately, who really gives a fuck? Is this all we’ve got to look forward to for the rest of our lives between us?

From True Faith.

It goes deeper though and again, let’s be brutally honest. No Premier League team with serious aspirations would have a coaching team consisting of John Carver, Steve Stone and Peter Beardsley. Carver is the most experienced of those and aside from us, has never had experience at a top flight club. I’m reliably informed (by him, at more than one talk in I’ve seen him speak at) that he plays a major role in pumping the team up on derby day with motivational videos and chats. OK.

Stone has coached nowhere other than NUFC and as much as it pains me to say it, as he was such a fantastic footballer, Beardsley’s sole qualification for the role appears to be shining Ashley’s helmet for him.

So in short, our manager isn’t good enough and is now sounding like a bullshitter and his coaching team are doing nothing whatsoever to develop footballers, be they established internationals or younger players from the Academy. The whole set up is second rate but as long as we don’t get relegated and we probably won’t again, just, then why would Ashley give a fuck?

Aye

It's not really just 'one defeat' though is it? It's a second consecutive derby loss for a team of players that don't give enough of a shit, a manager who is inept at tactics and motivation, a director of football who'd be better placed in a old folk's home that specializes in dementia patients and an owner who might as well be a mackem for all intent and purposes. Today's result was the latest in a string of blundering that is making this club a piss poor shadow of it's former self while detaching itself from the fans.

Spot on. I don't know how it's possible to not be jaded as fuck with this club.

What's fucks me off is the 3 points we gave them last year kept them up, and there's a decent chance that we have just given them the impetus to beat Hull next weekend and get on the road to safety this season too.

They'll still go down. The entire second half, aside from the last 5 minutes, consisted of them launching balls forward to nobody. A decent side would have went on from the equaliser and won that.

They'll still go down. The entire second half, aside from the last 5 minutes, consisted of them launching balls forward to nobody. A decent side would have went on from the equaliser and won that.

Tbf if we keep turning in performances like this we won't be far behind them