Politics

Christmas Tree

The photos are not quite what you would have hoped for, but it's just more drip, drip of information. I don't think these are the last photos we'll see. 

I could do without watching videos of lost hobbit Therese Coffey doing karaoke though. You can keep that shite. 

• Haha 2

I'm hoping old Pippa has got some more photos that she's holding back as the haymaker. Let the dafties do the press round today insisting it was a virtual party and no rules were broken, and then drop the hammer. 

Come on Pipsqueak, do it for daddy! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

The CorbAnon crowd will be going daft. 

It’ll be all down to Johnson because it’s only down to Starmer when he’s behind in the polls. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Alex said:

It’ll be all down to Johnson because it’s only down to Starmer when he’s behind in the polls. 

Starmer is almost the perfect leader to take on Johnson at the next election. He’s everything that Johnson isn’t - honest, inoffensive, safe pair of hands. OK, he’s dull but who gives a shit if he wins? If Johnson somehow survives till the next election there’s only one winner

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Starmer is almost the perfect leader to take on Johnson at the next election. He’s everything that Johnson isn’t - honest, inoffensive, safe pair of eyes. OK, he’s dull but who gives a shit if he wins? If Johnson somehow survives till the next election there’s only one winner

My work colleague said last week she can't stand Starmer but likes "Boris", although is a bit more dubious about him jrecently. I asked her why she didn't like Starmer and she couldn't articulate why. So, I'm none the wiser. I am desperate for boring competence right now, but not everyone is. 

1 hour ago, Renton said:

My work colleague said last week she can't stand Starmer but likes "Boris", although is a bit more dubious about him jrecently. I asked her why she didn't like Starmer and she couldn't articulate why. So, I'm none the wiser. I am desperate for boring competence right now, but not everyone is. 

That’s why it was a stupid idea to allow women to vote. They just go for the one most likely to get them pregnant.

• Haha 2

Cunts like him are only opposing to appeal to their base in a display of what you might call virtue signalling. Dozens could rebel and they know it’ll make no difference because Labour will support the measures. 

• Like 3

Aye. And if there was the slightest chance they'd actually defeat the govt, their principles would quickly fall away and they'd be abstaining instead of voting against. They can all fuck off anyway, voting against public health measures put forward by the chief medical officer. Dickheads. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Isegrim said:

I saw someone else on about that. Obviously it’s very trivial but it shows him up for the blagger, liar and ignoramus he is. 

• Like 1