Politics

Christmas Tree

13 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I think we all know the answer to this. She "worked hard"

Yeah, we’re such a bunch of cynics on here that sometimes we miss the fact that some people got to their positions by doing the hard yards (even people we hate). 

It’s genuinely mind boggling when you think of how many hard yards of rancid, middle-aged cocks she’s had to dig out from under their paunches to get to where she is today. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Frosty the slow man has quit the government according to the Mail. 

It says something when he’s too Brexit mental for even this government.

Edited by ewerk

It's funny watching them tying themselves in knots over this one. 

- "It was a work meeting"

"So why was Carrie there and why were they drinking wine?"

- "Erm, it was a gathering AFTER work"

"But they were banned at the time"

- "Ah, but they were still AT work, so it was work related"

"So what is Carrie's security clearance to be hearing official government meetings and do politicians normally drink alcohol in work meetings?"

- "Erm..."

• Like 2

Who the fuck has ever been to a work meeting where people scattered about the place drinking? The fucking nerve of them man. 

Thankfully I think by now anyone who is capable of being convinced that they had parties that were against the rules, is convinced of it. 

There'll always be the "and so what if they did?" dickheads, but quite frankly they can sniff my tits. 

10 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Who the fuck has ever been to a work meeting where people scattered about the place drinking? The fucking nerve of them man. 

Thankfully I think by now anyone who is capable of being convinced that they had parties that were against the rules, is convinced of it. 

There'll always be the "and so what if they did?" dickheads, but quite frankly they can sniff my tits. 

Papers, pens and laptops conspicuous by their absence at this "meeting". 

Also, when I chair a meeting, I normally ask that the staff are within earshot of me rather than stood in a group 30m away. 

3 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

It's funny watching them tying themselves in knots over this one. 

- "It was a work meeting"

"So why was Carrie there and why were they drinking wine?"

- "Erm, it was a gathering AFTER work"

"But they were banned at the time"

- "Ah, but they were still AT work, so it was work related"

"So what is Carrie's security clearance to be hearing official government meetings and do politicians normally drink alcohol in work meetings?"

- "Erm..."

Raab on Good Morning Britain was entertaining. You could almost hear the cogs moving 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

That Lee Anderson piece is also interesting. Ex-Labour councillor, son of a miner but turned to the Tories because of Corbyn. In one breath he’s promoting the great Tory ‘achievements’ and in the next complaining that his constituents can barely make ends meet despite his party being in power for over a decade.

• Like 2