Politics

Christmas Tree

Don’t need to show your papers except if it’s to try and make it more difficult for young people, students, poor people, etc to vote in future. Or unless it’s to prove you have the right to live here after decades of residence, or to get an actual passport, driving licence, etc. 

• Like 5

The other difference being they can ‘rebel’ in this pathetic manner here whilst you just know they’d have complied in Nazi Germany. I know most people would too because unfortunately that’s the way these things work under totalitarian regimes. It’s just another example of how ridiculous a comparison it is 

• Like 3

I'm surprised to learn that the channel is still going tbh, I forgot it existed. If they're barrel scraping for that twat though, then they must be on their last legs.

Even from their point of view - even if you believe most of the tripe they do - do they believe he is an insightful commentator?

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

And left his husband. Well, not quite left. They're now just 'room mates'. :lol: 

You seem to be all over his shit....is there something you'd like to share with the board? wee man crush or full on exiting of the office stationary cupboard semi naked wearing eyeliner? 🤔

• Haha 2