Politics

Christmas Tree

13 hours ago, ewerk said:

In an incredibly crowded field she surely has to be one of the leading contenders for thickest Tory cunt?

image.thumb.png.4b52ebea89581c5490bd252c3d156132.png

Now just hold your horses their chum, there’s competition for that title with an added TT connection :) 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Now just hold your horses their chum, there’s competition for that title with an added TT connection :) 

We asked 100 legendary Rock n Roll guitarists,

“Would you rather see a pissed off Ms. Phillipson or…”

Our survey said

giphy.webp

Also, Mercer- he’s the kind of bloke who’d ruin Christmas because his kids beat him at Trivial Pursuit. 

• Like 2

If it does turn out that he’s a rapist, he won’t be anywhere near the first for them. 
But at least he’s not being put up for reselection as a candidate, unlike this piece of work. 
https://blackislemedia.com/2023/05/22/met-police-seek-extension-to-tory-mp-andrew-rosindells-bail-in-rape-investigation/?amp

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Having read The Email, the affairs are pretty standard Tory scum stuff, but shagging a 16yr old who’s too drunk to stand is straight-up rape, isn’t it? 

I wonder if the media & papers will pick up on it?

It all depends if there’s been a complaint made to the police by the teenager or her family. Trump always made sure all his victims were paid off, in one case his lawyers went into the hotel room of a 14 year old victim and forced her & her parents to withdraw her allegations on the morning they were due to go to court. All in here :cuppa:

IMG_2254.jpeg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

I wonder if the media & papers will pick up on it?

Considering the majority are owned by right wingers, “will they fuck” is my best guess. 

Meanwhile , stop those brown people from coming here. 

• Like 1

Odysseus is one of the most famous, brilliant characters in an ancient and, still to this day, epic story. Trust that narcissistic prick thinking it's another garland for himself by putting it on his, almost certainly, entitled little cunt who'll probably be just like daddy and granda.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

“ Sorry Miss, the dog ate my homework”

I don’t believe it, because the dog wasn’t offered a peerage. My money is on Wilfred Lawrie Nicholas Johnson.

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, ewerk said:

Can't decide between that's entirely likely because he is a complete fuckwit and MF's response.  

On further considering, he is a lying, narcissistic, fuckwit so:

Suspicious Liar GIF by Harlem

They could just ask any of the intelligence services of Russia, the US, China or indeed the UK for the messages as they'll all have had access to his phone. 

Short of that they can ask Apple for the back door key. 

• Like 2